• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Le Cellier/CP ???

minster22

DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis
This may have been asked already, sorry if so, but cannot find the answer so far. We are lucky enough to have tickets for the Candlelight Processional Dinner package at Le Cellier. Are we able to order anything on the menu or are there resrtictions? Want to be able to give the right information to one of our group!! Thanks all.............. ::MinnieMo

Everything else you can have.::yes:: :wave2:Oops went and checked menu and lobster not even on menu.Looked over menu and I would say you can choose whatever you want no problem.We did do package about 3 years ago and CM said we could order anything but the lobster.Or I could be dreaming.I know we couldn't have lobster on CP package we had at Teppanyaki or Coral Reef.:crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter