• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

le cellier dessert menu

disney queen

DIS Veteran
on the dessert menu, there is a listing for a canadian club cake. can anyone tell me about it? thanks!:tongue:

Canadian Club is a Whiskey and I make a cake with rum so maybe it is like that. Yellow cake with rum-in a tube pan with a glaze of water rum & sugar. It is very moist & good.

Now I could be totally wrong:) but that is what came to my mind the first time I read it.

Kae

We had the Canadian Club cake in October. It is a 2 or 3 layer chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. They give you a huge piece, which is big enough to share. However, the cake is so tasty and moist, you probably will not want to share your piece with anyone;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter