• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Le cellier help

Cowgirlroy

Earning My Ears
I seem to never be able to get this place no matter how far in advance I book my trip. Anyone have any advance or tricks?

Dinner service is usually very hard to get ... try considering it for lunch instead

book right at the 180 day mark right at 7am or 6am online-- and also place this later in your trip- most likely to get later in your trip as most people are bookin 7 to 8 days ahead-- i am doing this the hard way this year- day by day till i book my sept trip-- booked lecellier this morning for 9/10 but could only get 8pm oh well ill take it! LOL good luck

I just booked my ADRs this morning online and had no issues getting Le Cellier at 5.40pm on 14th September. (The time I wanted) I think you need to book right on your 180 day mark and you should be fine.

Good Luck!!

MyBubbles, this is the day that we want! We are looking at between 4:30 and 5. When is your arrival date? Why I ask is I want to make sure that I have not messed up my window of opportunity!

We"ve also had that problem every year. We made our reservations just last week for the first week of June and finally got Le Cellier by making a 2:30 lunch time. Its not out first choice, but we can finally eat there!

MyBubbles, this is the day that we want! We are looking at between 4:30 and 5. When is your arrival date? Why I ask is I want to make sure that I have not messed up my window of opportunity!

My arrival date is Sept 10th. Hopefully you can get a time you want. I put in 5.30pm for my time and up popped 4.40pm and 5.40pm so I took the later time.

Just try it again - good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter