Le Cellier really booked solid?

And I've got one to cancel for the 9th probably....for 2 people at like 5:35. My friend in Orlando decided to join us and I was able to snag a reservation for 3 just a half hour later. I guess I got lucky.

NJGirl and RachelA - thanks for the info...we are not getting in until 5/25 so those dates don't help me. I will keep trying and will try a party of 6 to see if that works (since our 7th person is a toddler).

I got a 2:45 ressie for 6...really would like it a little later since we are doing Chef Mickey's at 9:40 that morning.

Piggy-backing on that great idea (that has worked for us on several occasions)...sometimes you can make a reservation for a smaller group size and just tell them at the counter that your party got larger (or call ahead if you're worried.) We had no trouble changing our party size on past trips.

I wouldn't do this. We've seen parties turned away when they arrived with extra people. Once it was a party with two extra and once a party tried to check in with three extra people.

I find that each trip there are always a couple of places that are VERY hard to get ADRs. We have always been able to get Ohana at any time we really wanted and this up-coming trip, it was actually our hardest ADR to book! You really need to be on the phone at the 180 day mark.

NJGirl and RachelA - thanks for the info...we are not getting in until 5/25 so those dates don't help me. I will keep trying and will try a party of 6 to see if that works (since our 7th person is a toddler).

The toddler counts as a person for the reservation. I wouldn't try this, especially not for Le Cellier. There's two prior posts from posters who've seen Le Cellier turn away parties that show up with extra people. If I were you I'd keep trying for a party of either 7 or 8.

Have you tried today? I was able to get a lunch ressie for 4 on the 25th and just checked a few minutes ago and there were still more.

Have you tried today? I was able to get a lunch ressie for 4 on the 25th and just checked a few minutes ago and there were still more.

Yep - tried again today. I got an ADR for 6 on the 27th at 2:45. I really want one for 2 ppl on the 28th after 7 pm so DH and I can celebrate our anniversary!!!:bride:

We had been toying with the idea of a May trip for a month and finally decided to go since our DD's last day of school is May 21st. I started booking ADR's online last week. Nothing for LC. On a whim, I tried last Sunday morning around 7:30ish am CST and got an ADR for 5/26, party of 4 at 6:55 pm. I started screaming at the computer I was so excited!! :yay:

So my advice for you - Don't give up! Keep trying! Are you making your ressies online or via phone? I have found the online system to work really well and is so easy.

Here's some pixiedust hoping you get the time and date you need!! pixiedust:

Wendy

Almost 2 weeks ago, we were able to book LC for 8:30pm, on May 24th. There were no other times available. Like some have said, cancellations happen often, so keep trying. The online booking tool does not seem to volunteer any times outside a one hour window around the time you search, so when you check, be sure to cover all the hours and half hours. Persistence is key.

Book a backup ADR, just in case.

ok, sorry to thread jack, but on the flip side, if you cant get Le Cellier what's another good option? Preferably something that is 1 TS meal on the DDP.

....although nothing can really compare to that Canadian cheddar cheese soup ;).

I would just check online daily. I had booked LC for our upcoming trip right at the 180 day mark for out party of 7, but then ended up moving our trip up a few days to take advantage of the 40% off deluxe and almost cried when I realized I would have to move almost all my ADRs and my LC was one of them. When I first checked there was nothing available for any of our days there from open to close. I kept checking the website every day and a couple of days ago I was able to snag a 4:50 on June 3rd for the 7 of us.

I agree with those who say to keep trying. Also, try different numbers of people. I would try 6, 7, and 8 if I were you. We got a reservation 10 days out by me checking everyday online, and booking a table of 4 even though we only had 2. The host had no issue with there only being 2 of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter