Least Favorite Ride in Magic Kingdom

I'm really not a fan of some of the classic, fan-favorites

1. Jungle Cruise - the puns just don't appeal to me and I think it's generally boring and a waste of time, oops!
2. WDW Railroad - again, kinda boring and a waste of time
3. Astro Orbiter - I hate how it feels like it's going to tip you off, and the line is always ridiculous. The views are nice though.

Some of the most disliked rides I have a weird affection for, like Magic Carpets and Barnstormer. I know Magic Carpets are just a spinner ride, but I like that there's camel spit to try and avoid. I used to ride this all the time on my DCP. And the Barnstormer is super short, but it's such a fun little coaster!

1) Space Mountain . . . I know, lots of people love it . . my back, no, never, not a chance
2) Astro Orbiter, I can get sick just looking at that thing from the ground lol
3) Stitch . . no redeeming qualities here, this just needs to be replaced by something . . anything else lol

Ok - I am not including attractions (Tree House, Carousel of Progress, Country Bears, etc). Here goes - Astro Orbiter!!! Times 20! It is the only ride that we have all staggered off of. My husband - who does helicopter training in which you are strapped in in the dark, flipped upside down and tossed into a tank of water and doesn't even bat an eye - was not functioning for about 30 minutes after that ride. Both of my kids had to lie down on benches. I felt ill for half of a day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter