Leather Jacket Question

fims

Earning My Ears
I made an account just to inquire about this but of course as this being my first post I can't post pictures. I'm looking for any information on a disneyland leather jacket I picked up at a local consignment store. It's black leather with cream leather sleeves and striped, ribbed cuffs and collar. It's a snap front and the snaps are round with Mickey heads. The patch on the left breast is Mickey in front of the sleeping beauty castle with the disneyland logo and it's embroidered "The Original". There are two patches on each sleeve- the monorail and splash mountain on the left and matterhorn and space mountain on the right. The embroidered patch on the back is large and has Mickey standing in front of the castle again but in front of the castle are the rides featured on the sleeves and says Disneyland The Original.

I wish I could post pics for you guys but I'm not about to go make 10 pointless posts just to be able to post pics. I can provide them over email if needed. I'm really just looking for any info on the jacket as I can't find it anywhere online, not even a mention of it. It's very similar in styling to the 50th anniversary jacket but it's definitely not one. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for your time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter