"Leave a legacy" pin question

BONZO

<font color=660066>Has been known to go off topic!
Just back from 3 wonderful weeks over Easter and decided to "Leave a legacy" using the discount from our PAP's.

Had the photo's done and charged the cost back to our hotel using the room key.

On the way out we noticed that a large family group were being given pins by one of the other CM's at the booth.

Not wanting to miss out we asked if we should have recieved pins too.

The answer came back that these people had paid cash and that we weren't entitled to them.

Is this correct?

NO, that's not correct, you should have gotten one!
Call and ask for it!

Thanks for the prompt reply - I'll have to drop them a line to see if I can get them shipped to the UK.

We got them -- and we never pay cash for anything! ANd we got a dicsount onthem, too -- one year AAA, one year AP, I think -- so it wasn't because if the discount, either. I'd call!

Me and my family went to "Leave a Legacy"on 04-April-2004 and all four of us paid using the discount with our AP and we weren't offered anything!

Any idea of who I can 'phone to request the pins please?

...or an e-mail address please.

Does anyone have any suggestions to the above questions please??????

The only thing I could suggest is to go to the Rumors and News board. At the top of that forum is a thread of various contacts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter