Leaving Disneyland then heading up 101 towards Capitola...

SilverCeladon

Mouseketeer
We want to make a one night stop between here. We were thinking of Solvang? Any idea on where to stop? Our children are 6 and 3 1/2. We would rather only travel not incredibly far. maybe even San Luis Obispo? We want someplace nice and fun. We don't need the beach because we're heading that way anyways. :confused3

I actually really enjoy Solvang. Last time we were there, we stayed at the hotel where Sideways was filmed, and hung at the bar where they were in the movie. Lots of fun. The kids also enjoyed it. Lots of good places to eat. Tons of bakeries too. There is a park for the kids to enjoy, and lots of shops to check out. There also is an ostrich farm and some mini horse farms in the area as well. Last time there we also checked out the motorcycle museum and the Mission.

We've stayed in Santa Barbara and Solvang. Both are good choices.

Woody

Yep, I was thinking Pismo also. I was also thinking SLO. I'm thinking a lot as you can tell but haven't decided yet. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter