Leaving for WDW May 6!!

D

DolphinBound

We're leaving for WDW on Monday, May 6, with a 6:10 a.m. flight out of Phila. Is anyone else flying on the same US Airways flight? We'll be staying overnight at the Airport Marriott on Sunday so we don't have to get up quite as early to drive from South Jersey.

We'll be staying at the Dolphin from May 6-9 and then at the Portofino Bay in Universal May 10-12...any last minute tips? I'm hoping it stays warm and dry for our vacation!

Hi Desnik,
WOW - the weather will sure allow for pool time, won't it?! I'm glad I picked up a couple mister fans for the little ones! Have a WONDERFUL time - we stayed at the BWV in '98 and really liked it there especially the location. Again...have a GREAT time!

I'm leaving tomorrow, staying at WL until May 12. I'm hoping it will cool down a little-it seems like it's going to be really HOT! Hope it goes back down to the 80's. I bought Misty Mates at Costco this week.

I am leaving the 6th from Raleigh!!! Hurray for everyone going to Disney!!!!

It has been darn hot down there - about 90 every day. I will be getting a mister fan myself tonight at Walmart.

Takes sunscreen and/or a hat. And a little safety tip about the sunscreen -- don't forget the tops of your feet (if you are wearing sandals, of course) and ears!

I hope everyone has a great time - I will be staying at the Poly for the first time. I've never stayed on the monorail and can't wait!!!!

Hi! I just got back from a business trip to Orlando last week. It was hitting the low 90's almost every day. Also quite humid. However, on Friday the weather forecasters said they expected a break in the heat and humidity over the next "few weeks."

I hope it goes down in temp, too. My DW and I leave 05/14 and we're at WL for 8 nights of total Disney fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter