leaving friday! some questions...

tigger71

Earning My Ears
it's official! Leavin' Friday! Whoo HOO! :bounce:
I booked my trip yesterday! I thought I may be going alone but I'm going to take my friend's daughter, (11yrs).
We are staying at coranado springs for 4 days.

I plan on going to animal kingdom one day and most likely magic kingdom the other day. Saturday and sunday will be our full days.

I know magic Kingdom is the most crowded, do you thing it would matter which weekend day we go on? Which would be better, Sat or Sun?

Do they offer early entry anymore? and if so does that apply on weekends too?

Any suggestions with how to entertain an 11yr old girl after the park closes? I figured we could check out market place at downtown disney at least one evening.

thanks!

If your young friend has any interest in sports (and maybe even if she doesn't, just because it's cool) you might want to check out ESPN Zone where you can eat and watch about 100 tv's at the same time!

Also, I read something about Disney movies at Fort Wilderness in the evening, but I'm not sure what time they start, and it might cut into your park time.

I don't know how late you want to stay out, but I would say don't waste your time with an 11 yo at PI. There just aren't enough places she can go in (21 yr. old minimum).

Hi! I think the "extra hour" at MK is Sunday and MGM is Saturday. I wouldn't worry too much about entertaining the 11 yo after the parks close. She'll probably be pooped! :) My boys (8 &6) beg to go to the resort pool, when we leave the parks. They swim for a while, then sleep really, really well.

I hope ya'll have a fantastic trip!! :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter