Leaving Jan. 5th

JAW7373

Earning My Ears
My dd and I will be leaving on Jan. 5th and returning to Indiana
on Jan. 9th. Since we only have a short, stay just wanted opinions on the length that lines may be!! Anyone with experience
during that time?

Thanks

Hi,

We're leaving on the second and this will be our first January tirp. I am hoping lines will be short, if not, use your Fastpass. If you are not familiar iwth Fastpass, read up on it before you go to save time.

Looking forward to see other Dissers this week! Don't forget your limegreen ribbon.

Herc.

i went down at this time a few years ago..the crowds weren't bad at all...no where near what they are over the summer. Just be prepared for the wacky weather...one time it was in the 30's and another time it was almost 60. keep the idea of layering in mind!

I tend to go to WDW this time every year and the crowds are quite manageable. The previous posts are right on about the unpredictable weather though.

I don't know about North FL, but schools in South FL start on Jan 6. Have fun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter