• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Leaving soon, added pics link post #145

wayneg

8 hours and the taxi will be here, Flying AA via Chicago, get into Orlando 7:25pm hopefully. If on time we should get to DTD for an hour or so.
Will have laptops with us so will keep checking in.:goodvibes

Have a safe journey and a great trip :)

Have a good trip.....Hope the weather picks up for you..

See u soon we shall be there next week too........

Have a wonderful trip Wayne, you will definitely be missed for the next couple of weeks. have a great time:goodvibes

Have a fantastic trip hope the weather picks up for you. Look forward to hearing about it all when you get back.

Taxi coming to pick us up in a few hours too so might see you there.

Hope weather picks up for us.

Have a great trip.

Fingers crossed for the weather and looking forward to hearing about when you return.

Wishing you all a wonderfully relaxing trip, buddy. Say hello to Rob from Matt and me when you see him and I hope you find lots of caches! :thumbsup2

Looking forward to reading your 'on-the-spot' reports. Hope it's as good as usual :)

Wayne - you do a mighty fine job here and you are on holiday.

Turn the laptop off.

:thumbsup2

Have a fantastic time Wayne - I am sure this is the holiday where you managed to get business class flights for something like £240 :banana: - hope you enjoy your luxury travel!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter