Leaving Soon & Live reports, cruise updates pg19

wayneg

Taxi picking us up in just over 7 hours.
A lot of new experiences this trip, 1st time flying business class, 1st time at OKW and 1st time doing DDP, also 1st time to Tampa airport, oh and 1st time prepaid Photopass.:)
having a day at Clearwater, doing Hoop Dee Doo & La Nouba again, 7 night Disney cruise, DISmeet at Poly and another on the cruise(about 150 of us)
Was considering a hot air balloon trip but now on hold, Karen came home from work yesterday with a trapped nerve severe pain in lower back and leg, struggling to walk so will how she goes, will be taking it easy for a few days.
Will post as soon as I can out there.
Lots of us out there this month so hope you all have a great time.:goodvibes

Sounds like you have a great trip planned - hope Karen's trapped nerve sorts itself out. :)

Have a great trip Wayne, hope Karen is fighting fit soon. Really looking forward to your thoughts on the DDP and to see if OKW can convert you into an onsite fan!! Thanks for all your help you have been a star, shame i wont be around here to catch up on all your live reports but you can tell me all about it over a dole whip at the poly :cool1:

Taxi picking us up in just over 7 hours.
A lot of new experiences this trip, 1st time flying business class, 1st time at OKW and 1st time doing DDP, also 1st time to Tampa airport, oh and 1st time prepaid Photopass.:)
having a day at Clearwater, doing Hoop Dee Doo & La Nouba again, 7 night Disney cruise, DISmeet at Poly and another on the cruise(about 150 of us)
Was considering a hot air balloon trip but now on hold, Karen came home from work yesterday with a trapped nerve severe pain in lower back and leg, struggling to walk so will how she goes, will be taking it easy for a few days.
Will post as soon as I can out there.
Lots of us out there this month so hope you all have a great time.:goodvibes

wow Wayne - business class!!! what's happened to you? i saw you mention this a few weeks ago and was surprised at that time..
but you must have been clairvoyant because business class is just what the doctor ordered for Karen's pain!!! So well done for preparing for what you didn't know would happen..

i hope you have a super wonderful and magical trip Wayne!!! it certainly sounds like you will!!!!

I've missed you for now but I'm sure you'll be checking in again soon so have a great trip, looking forward to reading alla bout it :)

Have a fab time Wayne. Please post what you think of OKW as it's our first time there next month, so would love to hear your opinions. :thumbsup2

Hope Karens back is better soon, lots of Pixie dust to her. :wizard::wizard::wizard:

have a great trip Wayne :goodvibes

sorry i missed you Wayne but wishing you a fantastic trip and really hope Karen gets through it all ok. will be very strange not having you here for the next two weeks, enjoy your flight:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter