Leaving this Sat Aug 30-7day magic

Vals

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone, just came across this board! we are leaving this Sat! leaving for Fl on Fri. myself-my son-20 & my Daugh 25 are all going. We are DVC members. ? can you bring wine & liquor on board? Bringing our own snorkel gear-which of the execursions are the best for snorkeling? we ve been to cozumel before-snorkeling. -thanks:

We're on the August 30th cruise as well - it is myself, Tenley (23) and my sister Tiffany (18...19 on September 7). We have the late dinner seating. I am also a DVC member! There actually are quite a few people from the boards going as well...

To answer your questions - yes, you can bring alcohol on board, but if you choose to bring wine to dinner, you have to pay a pretty hefty corking fee (I want to say it is around $18) plus gratuity.

As for snorkling, I know there are several excursions in Grand Cayman that take you snorkling and to stingray city. We are going on the 3-hour afternoon tour with Disney that takes you just to Stingray City.

Hope to see you on board!

I will also be sailing on the Disney Magic next Saturday. I have signed up for the Stingray City AM Snorkel in Grand Cayman as well as the PM Shipwreck Snorkel Tour. In Cozumel I plan to take a taxi to Chankanaab. I am also signed up for the Seahorse snorkel boat on Castaway Cay. I have done quite a bit of snorkeling in Hawaii and am looking forward to this cruise.

Captain Bryan's in Grand Cayman seems like a good bet if the Disney snorkel tours are full.

Monday at 3 PM there will be a wine and cheese party on private veranda (public) of deck 7. Bring your own wine and we will order room service for cheese platter. If anyone wants to call ahead I am in stateroom 7120 which should be close to this secret deck which is shown in Inkognitos's site (Castawayclub website, I think it is called.) It should be fun.
Hope to see you all there.
Donna Anderson:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Donna, thanks for the invite for the wine & cheese party-sounds like fun & a great way to meet everyone-so... sept 1 # 3pm Labour day-correct? Who are you going on the cruise with?
What is the incognito site??

Have agreat cruise and feel free to tell us al about it when you return.

She and her husband have a great site at www.castawayclub.com
Tons of information and and you can see secret deck on 7 there and our room which is 7120 which is sold as a cat 7 but except for a little obstruction is like a cat 5.
Hope to see you Monday Sept 1 at 3 PM on secret deck 7 for the wine and cheese party of the Disney chat group!
Again if you need to call me I am in stateroom 7120.
I am sailing with my very introverted husband John Cardone and very lively and outgoing 6 1/2 yr old daughter Chloe; this is our third cruise and first true Western cruise.:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Hi everyone!

We (Karen, Tom and Joshua (almost 3)) will be sailing with y'all. We are planning on meeting on Monday for the wine and cheese party.

I can tell I am going to be totally worthless at work this week. The countdown clock can't get to zero soon enough!

Im so so excited!! what a great day that I had today! We were in Cat 8 Stateroom 6514 & DVC called this Pm & said that they had good news! DCL called them & they have upgraded us to Cat 5 Room # 7606 with a Verandah!!! Im so so excited! My adult kids think that im crazy to be so excited! They will be once they see the room & the views! Just had to share the news-i dont have any idea what the $$ difference would of been-but I know that I didnt have enuf points!

DonnaMD, Hope you get to do the Western this time.
Your friend from the "Mystery Cruise" of 9/28/02
Twinave'
PS we're going to try again for a Western on 10/11.

Twinave--hope we make it west too this time; but no matter what we will have a great time-
To those who got upgraded - congratulations-I know I could not do without my veranda. I love it!
Hope to meet you soon!

I am exhausted; my real estate work is really busy and it is amazing since other years it is normally slow at this time!
I really will enjoy this vacation!
I probably will not write again, but look forward to meeting you all on the ship.
Anyone staying at the Radison the night before, look us up.
I just ordered a surprise gift for Chloe (my 6 1/2 yr old) and a tropical floral arrangement for our stateroom from Perfect Gift; Shirley seems so nice; this is our 3rd Disney cruise and I have not done this before.
I just think these are nice touches.
I can not believe we will be in Florida at a little later than noon on Friday and it is Wednesday night!
Hurray!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter