Leaving tomorrow for 2 nights in Hong Kong Disneyland

helenk

I wish I was in Disney World
:banana: I am so excited especially after reading all the info here and from Deb Wills' recent visit.
We leave Beijing at 1:00 tomorrow afternoon and arrive in Hong Kong around 4:30.
After being in Disneyland in California and seeing how small the Magic Kingdom was compared to Florida, I am anxious to see how Hong Kong Disneyland compares to California.
Also anxious to try some of the food there. The food in Beijing has been yummy I am sure we will find some good food in Hong Kong as well.

:banana: I am so excited especially after reading all the info here and from Deb Wills' recent visit.
We leave Beijing at 1:00 tomorrow afternoon and arrive in Hong Kong around 4:30.
After being in Disneyland in California and seeing how small the Magic Kingdom was compared to Florida, I am anxious to see how Hong Kong Disneyland compares to California.
Also anxious to try some of the food there. The food in Beijing has been yummy I am sure we will find some good food in Hong Kong as well.

So excited for you! I love Hong Kong food so I always over eat when I'm there, lol.

Have a fantastic time, and yes it is much much smaller than California but still magical I say :wizard:

Have a great trip!! :goodvibes

Hope you'll be posting about how your trip goes :)

My daughter and I arrived in Hong Kong Disney. We landed at the airport about 4:30 pm, after going through immigration and then getting our luggage we walked out to get a taxi around 5:30 pm.
The area was well marked and we got into the queue line for a taxi to Lantau Island. Although from looking at the signs, any of the taxis will go to the Disneyland resort. There was no traffic and it did not take long to get to the Hollywood Hotel it took about 10 minutes. The cost was aprox. 132 HKD.
We decided to eat at the Hotel and not go to the park since it closed at 8:00 we had dinner at Chef Mickey's it was expensive but they had a huge selection and the food was quite good. We go at coupon when we checked in for 80 HKD off the cost of the buffet for each of us. An interesting note, we asked for water to drink and it was warm, not like room temperature warm, but actually warmed up. Tomorrow we will head out to the park for 1/2 of the day and then head over to Hong Kong Island.

glad you got to hotel without any problems:)

I was looking at the weather today and it was ok during the day so hope it will stay the same and only rains in the nights for you:beach: looking good from 10am

We were at the park at the same time! I hope to return with a full trip report for everyone in a few days...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter