Leaving tomorrow for my First Trip to Hong Kong Disneyland and Tokyo Disney Resort.

DeltaIndigo

Earning My Ears
I am finally making my first trip to Hong Kong Disneyland and Tokyo Disney this month! I had to postpone this trip back in 2011 due to the earthquake. So this trip has been over 5 years in the making.

I will be going to Hong Kong first from Sunday, June 21 -Friday, June 27th then over to Tokyo from Friday, June 27th - Thursday, July 3. Lots of Disney Parks and as much of the cities as I can do in the short timeframe.

I am going single rider this trip. My wife is not interested in going to Asia at this time and there is no way for me to afford to take my 3 daughters along with me (or I would).

If anybody from the US (UK, Canada or wherever) is there at the same time I would be available to meet and hang out together some. We are big Disney Park fans and Disney Vacation Club members.

Just give me a response on the forum or message me.

Thanks,
Tim from Fort Worth
DeltaIndigo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter