Leaving tomorrow!!

cdnmickeylover

<font color=CC99CC>Anyone want to pay off my stude
So excited to be leaving tomorrow! We are driving so are planning to leave sometime tomorrow afternoon. The best part is that I'm actually almost ready to go. I'm mostly packed with the exception of toothbrushes etc. and most importantly the laundry is done so that I won't be rushing home tomorrow hoping the laundry is dry!!

DCL and WDW here we come!

Have a safe and Magical Trip!

I'll say "HI" to Brother Bear for you .

We want Details!

Scratch
pirate:

Have a wonderful time !!! The Disney Cruise is a lot of years away for me, so until then, I'll just have to live vicariously through others ;)

Mary Liz

I hope you have the best time ever! Have a safe journey.:wave2: :wave: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Have a blast! I can't wait to hear about your cruise when you get back! :wave2:

Wish I could take everyone with me but you wouldn't fit into the van. Boy do we seem to be taking a lot of snack foods!

Will do a trip report when we are back.

DisneyLisa -- Hope to see you on the 19th! We will have lime green buttons on from the cruise.

Have a great trip. Say hi to MaryJo, Sam and Sarah (SarahsMom) from Pennsylvania--We cruised with them a few years ago. Had a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter