Leftover Day on tickets

Shughart

DIS Veteran
TLDR could not do one more trip into the parks w/ungrateful kids on departure day left us with one day of park hopper left for 4 people. I still have the physical cards. They're assigned to each person but gone from MDE (trip was 12/2-12/10). I purchased from U.T. in 4/2021 (saved us several price increases). Am I able to use these days later towards the purchase of new tickets? My brother is taking his kids on spring break and thinking of joining him on my own but not sure if there's any value in our unused days or not. Thanks in advance <3

Sorry. Unused tickets retain their value, but once the ticket is used it will expire.

Sorry. Unused tickets retain their value, but once the ticket is used it will expire.
Thank you for explaining this, I was wondering about it. We had a day left on our 3 day tickets from our Christmas trip from last month but it has been ages since I bought a multi day pass and not used all the days.

Thank you for explaining this, I was wondering about it. We had a day left on our 3 day tickets from our Christmas trip from last month but it has been ages since I bought a multi day pass and not used all the days.
They didn't used to expire. I think it's only since 2015 that there hasn't been a non-expiring option for tickets.

only if you specifically purchased a non expiring ticket.
even back then, if you didn’t purchase a non expiring ticket, tickets expired 14 days after first use.
Yeah, for a while it was an add-on option. Before that it was standard (Google tells me this might have been pre-2005, so it's been a while).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter