Leftover water & coke zero at Pop Century

MusicalAstronaut

DIS Veteran
Hey all, didn’t know if there was an ongoing thread for this but I didn’t see one. I check out tomorrow, technically today, Sunday the 24th. I have a lot of bottled water and little bottles of Coke zero that I can’t bring home with me because I’m flying spirit. Would anyone like them? I was also thinking I might just set them outside my room so anyone who wants it can grab it. I couldn’t order smaller quantities through Instacart and I obviously don’t want them to go to waste. Might have a couple of bananas and a bag of chips too.

I’ve seen on a Facebook group that I’m in people leaving leftovers outside their room or in the laundry!

Maybe put the bottled water and soda by the vending areas where the ice machines?

You could do a walk through the lobby and hippy dippy pool and probably give most of it away.

Last edited:

We've left them outside the room with a note... in the laundry room (most people know that the laundry room means they are up for grabs), and in the room for the mousekeepers with a note.
We also have gifted our refillable cups when we are on short trips to anyone wanting them (pre covid). They still had days left on them and we have so many at home.
It's nice spreading some of our own pixie dust.
One time we made our own ears to celebrate the end of Wishes. After our farewell trip to Wishes was done, we left them in the lobby on a chair with a note, and someone found them while we were still in the lobby checking out. It was amazing seeing the little girls faces when they discovered them. Magical.

I've always left items behind in the fridge for whomever discovers it. Mousekeeping needs to stay hydrated anyway. One time I left a few Splenda packets in the coffee area of the room, thinking they'd blend in with the other sweeteners. :ssst:

Well, I put the waters & half the sodas out with a note saying free. I left the snacks & adult beverages with the luggage folks for a friend who said she would grab them, but she ended up having to work. I hope the cast members at Pop get to take it home when they decide no one’s coming for them lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter