Lego Disney 100 minifigures swap?

Hook326

DIS Veteran
I’m not sure if this is against the rules (I think people did this with sorcerers of the kingdom cards?) if it is I’ll delete. I’ve been buying Lego Disney 100 minifigure blind bags and I’ve got duplicates of course. Is anyone in a similar boat and want to do an even trade? I have an extra Pinocchio, Cruella and Tiana. I already have Prince John, Baymax, Tiana, Cruella, Pinocchio, and Aurora but would love any of the others. I’m just reluctant to keep buying blind bags and don’t really want to sell the extras on eBay. Any takers?

I'm only repeating what I've learned from years of my husband collecting minifigures, but there is usually a place online where you can find out what UPC codes contain what figures. You could figure out the UPC's that you need and then head to the store and search them out..

I'm only repeating what I've learned from years of my husband collecting minifigures, but there is usually a place online where you can find out what UPC codes contain what figures. You could figure out the UPC's that you need and then head to the store and search them out..
That’s a good tip! For this series, in my area anyway, I can only order them online though. But maybe if the upc thing works (I’ll check the ones I just got), I can return them to a brick and mortar before I open them If its a duplicate.

I might be interested in your Tiana. I stopped buying them I June after getting 17 of the 18. I don't even remember what duplicates I have. I'll have to look later.

I’m not sure if this is against the rules (I think people did this with sorcerers of the kingdom cards?) if it is I’ll delete. I’ve been buying Lego Disney 100 minifigure blind bags and I’ve got duplicates of course. Is anyone in a similar boat and want to do an even trade? I have an extra Pinocchio, Cruella and Tiana. I already have Prince John, Baymax, Tiana, Cruella, Pinocchio, and Aurora but would love any of the others. I’m just reluctant to keep buying blind bags and don’t really want to sell the extras on eBay. Any takers?
I haven't been on the boards in a while and just saw this - are you still looking? I have an extra Dr. Facilier and Queen of Hearts - looking for Sorcerer Mickey, Mulan, Pocahantas, Baymax, and Queen of Hearts.

Mark

I always heard the Lego bag codes mean little. I would just go by feeling the bag. I managed to get what I want from the Disney 100's that way.

Lego's current mini series is all in small boxes (this time Marvel), restricting any feel-potential. That's probably what they'll be doing from now on. However, there are more codes on the boxes than the bags, but it's been said that these are not definite.

I always heard the Lego bag codes mean little. I would just go by feeling the bag. I managed to get what I want from the Disney 100's that way.

Lego's current mini series is all in small boxes (this time Marvel), restricting any feel-potential. That's probably what they'll be doing from now on. However, there are more codes on the boxes than the bags, but it's been said that these are not definite.

I was just posting what has been working for my husband.

Probably too late if you've already bought individually, but I always use Minifigures Plus to get Disney minifigs. I always hated the feeling of the bags and the new boxes are just terrible. (Blind buy anything just irks me.) They do charge a markup, but it's not too bad. Sets tend to cost less when first released, then gradually go up as they get scarcer on the market. It's also a good place to get "the one" you're missing. The people who run it are very nice and have great customer service.

And no, I don't work for them. I'm just a huge Lego nerd who's done the minifig dance too many times to count.

I haven't been on the boards in a while and just saw this - are you still looking? I have an extra Dr. Facilier and Queen of Hearts - looking for Sorcerer Mickey, Mulan, Pocahantas, Baymax, and Queen of Hearts.

Mark
No, I’m all done. I had some good luck swapping on different Lego FB pages though if you’re open to that. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter