Lego Star Wars designs......Lego Indiana Jones too!!

hi Amy,
your disigns are so cool! thanks so much for sharing them with all of us! If possible (i have looked all the way through and haven't found these names so forgive me if any are repeats), I would love name-fills and indiana jones lego for: CJ, Emily, Paxton, and Colton. star wars lego red for: Pop, Paxton, and Colton. thank you so much! i hope this isn't asking too much! My boys will fall in love with these and my hubby won't be far behind them:) LOLOL.

Emily
53 days to go 'til Disney!!!

hi Amy,
your disigns are so cool! thanks so much for sharing them with all of us! If possible (i have looked all the way through and haven't found these names so forgive me if any are repeats), I would love name-fills and indiana jones lego for: CJ, Emily, Paxton, and Colton. star wars lego red for: Pop, Paxton, and Colton. thank you so much! i hope this isn't asking too much! My boys will fall in love with these and my hubby won't be far behind them:) LOLOL.

Emily
53 days to go 'til Disney!!!

Thank you so much for looking first, that saves me lots of time. You weren't specific on which name fills you wanted so I did the basic one that is the most popular. If you needed something else, let me know...

colton_lego.jpg

colton_starwarsfill.jpg

colton_indy.jpg

paxton_indy.jpg

paxton_lego.jpg

paxton_starwarsfill.jpg

emily_indy.jpg

emily_starwarsfill.jpg

cj_indy.jpg

cj_starwarsfill.jpg

pop_lego.jpg

Hi, I can't find a Michael or Joshua in the 4 star wars Lego design. We are having a Lego birthday party and these would be great. Thanks

Thank you so much Amy!!! Those look sooo awesome!!! I can't wait to make tshirts for all my boys with them! you are awesome! :yay:

HI! I was wondering if you have a photo bucket or something like that. I was looking for the name Austin in BD 38 - Lego Star Wars #5 and couldn't find it on the site. If possible I'd also like a lego star wars birthday design. Thank you so much!

HI! I was wondering if you have a photo bucket or something like that. I was looking for the name Austin in BD 38 - Lego Star Wars #5 and couldn't find it on the site. If possible I'd also like a lego star wars birthday design. Thank you so much!

I wasn't sure what text you would like for the birthday one. Let me know if you would like any changes, it is an easy fix.

austin_lego5.jpg

austin_lego5bday.jpg

Hi,

Would you be able to create MIKE - star wars filled letters with the SW logo like those created in post 1074 - for a white tee? Thanks in advance!:hippie:

Not sure if you can, but would you be able to make Halloween popcorn wrapper with lego?

Thank you,

I do not have the dimensions of a popcorn wrapper. If you supply me with the dimensions, I would be glad to do it for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter