Legoland FL before or after suggestions

aebeauregard

Mouseketeer
We are considering a trip to Legoland Florida this December. Kids are 6 and 9 and I feel like it's the right age to take them. Flights are cheap now for our dates and there is a promotion for kids free during our dates. I've never been before, always just Disneyworld. I am looking for suggestions on what else to do before or after or stay to make the travel days worth it. I considered a mini Disney stay but it's just too expensive for us to add that in right now. What are some cool, reasonably cost effect things to do to add a few days of activities to our trip.

6 and 9 are great ages. Any older than 10 and I think you have aged out. Just know that all the lego lands are about the same and you can get it all done in one packed day or 2 relaxed days. My kids favorite day was body surfing and building sand castles at coco beach. This is out of a two week trip that included Lego Land, Disney world and Universal. The beach is free the waters warm and it's a fun family gathering. We also have gone on the Gulf side but my kids really liked the waves at Coco.

6 and 9 can also get a kick out of some of the things at the Space Center ...... consider renting a car and doing a night or two on the Atlantic side near cocoa ,,,,, Brevard Zoo is a nice medium sided zoo ..... So far as previous post about 'beach is free' .... expect to pay for parking!!! Unless you are at a hotel and can walk to the beach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter