legoland free child admission coupon

rngrblu9

Mouseketeer
hi everyone. i have a coupon for a free child admission with paid adult admission to legoland california. if anyone want it let me know!

ok...send me a message with your mailing address & i will mail it out asap!

How did you come upon this coupon? We are not going until December, although I just started looking for deals for things to do on the trip. Any info on good places to look for discounts would be great! TIA

Thanks you so much for the coupon. It worked out great and saved us money!!
Kate - the coupon looked like it was from a magazine, my brother got a buy adult get child free from the local burger king. They didn't have to buy anything, just walked in and asked for one. They also have $8 off at visitcalifornia.com. hope that helps.

How did you come upon this coupon? We are not going until December, although I just started looking for deals for things to do on the trip. Any info on good places to look for discounts would be great! TIA

Do you get the Lego magazines? You can sign up for free for them at their website. They have the coupon in one magazine per year. I am afraid that they have already printed them. If you have a lego store near you, they often have them in the Brickmaster magazine that they have for free in the store. Otherwise, it is a subscription for the Brickmaster.

Good luck!

I found coupons at Carls Jrs last week. Pay for the adult and kid gets in free.
I grabbed a couple extra and passed them out at the gate to some very surprised and happy people. Wish I had grabbed a lot more to pass out. My son says it embrasses him when I do that.

In the checkout aisle back here in the midwest at Target they have little Lego sets in bags (45 pieces or so) and the bag has the free child admission with paid adult coupon printed on it. So look for little party favor sized bagged Lego sets and check for the coupon (good both in Carlsbad, CA and Schaumberg, IL). The stores in Legoland had the exact same thing.

In the checkout aisle back here in the midwest at Target they have little Lego sets in bags (45 pieces or so) and the bag has the free child admission with paid adult coupon printed on it. So look for little party favor sized bagged Lego sets and check for the coupon (good both in Carlsbad, CA and Schaumberg, IL). The stores in Legoland had the exact same thing.

Does it say on the package? I don't mind paying the package of Lego if I know for sure there is a coupon inside...Also, I am in Canada. I don't know where to find those packages. Anyone can help? Or anyone has an extra coupon?

the package we bought had the coupon printed right on the outside of the bag. It was a small Lego City package in a clear plastic bag (about 4" square is all). It cost about $4.

the package we bought had the coupon printed right on the outside of the bag. It was a small Lego City package in a clear plastic bag (about 4" square is all). It cost about $4.

Thank you for the information. I will start to look for this kind of little package here in Canada.......

Thank you for the information. I will start to look for this kind of little package here in Canada.......

If you can't find a one adult gets one child coupon in Canada, there's a $10 off deal that you can print off and take with you - seems no limit on number of coupons redeemed, so you could have $10 per head I guess. It's not as good but at least it's something. http://www.sandiego.org/coupon/Visitors/73

I have 3 (three) 25% off admission to Legoland and Legoland Water Park coupons that were in our local paper last Sunday. Up to 6 tickets may be purchased with this discount. Expires 9-15-2011. You have to visit both on the same day.

The third coupon has the upper left corner torn off but contains all the terms and conditions.

Free to first three responders - just send me your address.

If anyone has admission coupons for LEGOLAND in SoCal I would love 3 of them!! My DS wants to go for his birthday at the end of July and I can't find any :( Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks!!

ºoºMomof3busyboysºoº

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter