Legoland Free child with adult coupons: I found 10 more 8/21!!

Is lego land fun or is it more for very young kids and older adults. I have active kids.
jeanne

LL is geared to kids, toddler to about 10. My DD is almost 9 and still likes LL. We have gone SO many times since she was 2 she is a bit bored with it, but kids her age we take love it. Boys who are into legos seem to particularly love it.

I would like to get tix for my vaca this year, but, I haven't posted on this site before as I am new to it.

Could you pm me with address to send SASE.

Jeanne

I'll be sending you a PM next.

Thank you so much for the packet of goodies for my DD. I ask for one postcard and you send, 3!! She loves the buttons and the little eyeore. THe reward certificates will be useful when we have her B-day party next month!!

Thank you so much!!! Nothing beats a little surprise in the mail!!!

Have fun at LegoLand!!!!!

AmySue

Amy Sue -

Do you still have coupons left? We just got information for our son's Make-A-Wish trip to San Diego. We have a free day, and we'd like to take him to LegoLand for an extra day. The coupons would definitely help.

I tried to send you a PM, but I'm too new to the board to do that.

Thanks!
Stacy

Amy Sue -

Do you still have coupons left? We just got information for our son's Make-A-Wish trip to San Diego. We have a free day, and we'd like to take him to LegoLand for an extra day. The coupons would definitely help.

I tried to send you a PM, but I'm too new to the board to do that.

Thanks!
Stacy

Yes I do still have some...still quite a stack,in fact.

I am sending you :3dglassesa PM next!!!

Thanks, AmySue!

The SASE is in the mail first thing tomorrow. Hopefully it can go round trip in time. If it doesn't make it roundtrip (we leave for his wish trip in 8 days - we just learned our itinerary today!), do you know of a DQ near the San Diego Zoo or Sea World that might offer these coupons? We might pick them up before we head to Legoland.

Thanks for all your help. I can't begin to express how much this helps us and what it will mean to our 5 year old son.

Thanks -
Stacy

Thanks, AmySue!

The SASE is in the mail first thing tomorrow. Hopefully it can go round trip in time. If it doesn't make it roundtrip (we leave for his wish trip in 8 days - we just learned our itinerary today!), do you know of a DQ near the San Diego Zoo or Sea World that might offer these coupons? We might pick them up before we head to Legoland.

Thanks for all your help. I can't begin to express how much this helps us and what it will mean to our 5 year old son.

Thanks -
Stacy

If you get busy and do a few more posts, PM me your address and I will mail you the coupons straight away!!!

In "repayment" if you would be interested, you can mail my DD a post card from your hometown. She is collecting them and having a great time of it!!

Dealio?

I will PM you again. A.S.

That would be incredible, Amy! I'll get busy with a few more posts so I can send you a PM tonight. THANKS!

Hi AmySue,

I could use 1 coupon. We're taking both of our kids to LL, but my DD is not yet 3 so I believe she can already enter for free.

Thanks!

Do you have 1 or 2 more coupons? It's for my friend who's going with her family in July. We're from Canada...can I mail you $1 for a stamp? Please let me know if it's possible. Thank you soooooo much!!!

Hi there!! Would you happen to have 2 more left? We are going in September & I think that both my kids would really enjoy Legoland.
Thanks so much for offering these out to so many people here at the DIS that wouldn't otheriwse be able to get ahold of them! :thumbsup2

Mailed my SASE envelope today. Thanks bunches. Need to save all the $ I can. I sent your DD some postcards from Arkansas so tell her to be looking.:cool1::dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter