Legoland Help

medievaldave

DIS Veteran
My wife and I are going to San Diego. Is legoland adult friendly? Would it be worth it to go without kids?

The ONLY thing good for adults is the Miniland - it's pretty impressive - full replicas of Manhattan, Hollywood, San Fran, DC - all out of Lego. The rides are pretty lame unless you're under 8.

Unless you're a lego-maniac I'd skip it. You can get a free 1-hour pass if you spend $20 in their shops:
http://www.legoland.com/Plan-your-visit/faq/faq.htm#shopping

You could probably see miniland and shop in 1 hr!

I agree!

Our first visit to Legoland was when the park was less than two weeks old. At the time, our boys were the perfect ages of 4, 8 and 10. Since we have family that lives 10 minutes away, we visited the park for the next three years. I would say, after 12 years, you have outgrown the park.

Miniland is an awesome section of the park. Great suggestion to get the shopping pass to visit Miniland, otherwise, skip it.

Thanks so much for this suggestion! My boys can say they have been to Legoland, get $20 worth of legos and we don't spend almost $400 to get in. Love the disboards!! Now can they choose their legos in 5 minutes so we can run through the park in 45 minutes??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter