Length of stay passes

galwayman

Earning My Ears
hello all,
what is the story with the above passes,,, i know it involves staying on-site in the hrh etc
how much are they , are they better than normal passes
if i was to stay 6 days at the hrh, with 2 different bookings (i.e mon-thurs, thurs - sun) would i have to buy 2 passes,, ????
or would i be better off with a flexi ticket for this period since i am in orlando for 2 days before this,,,,may to sea-world/wnw ...these days

confused as always...:(

thanks in advance,,,, neil

I don't think length of stay passes are available for US/IOA. I think the only option is the FlexTicket. Front of line privileges are available when you stay on-site (HRH or PBH).

When we were at the HRH last August, we had a pkg that included length of stay passes. The cost for 3 nights, 2 adults, 1 child, poolview room was around $900.

Patty

I cannot find my original post due to the search function being down but I did a little research of my own on the LOS passes and they did not save money over any of the available passes. In fact, when I called for the rates the reservationist who gave me the info could not explain why they were, IMHO, a ripoff....

I don't think they count on the people who read this board!

I would call the hotel, ask for the rate for the amount of days you are there and compare them to the rates of the 2, 3 and Flex pass prices on the Universal site.

Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter