Less Than 24 Hours

txadmin

Mouseketeer
Just gotta post this morning. Tomorrow at this time we will be in Orlando and on our way to the World and on Sunday we will board the Wonder.

Have the lime green ribbon ready for my son's electric wheel chair. Hope to see someone else with lime green either in the World or on the Wonder.

Thanks for all of the advice and information.

My bags are packed and I ready to go....

:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Have a wonderful magical time! I feel just as excited counting down the time to my trip. :bounce:

Hey Txadmin,

I have no idea if I own anything lime green, but I will look for yours! See you on the Wonder! :teeth:

Hope you and your family has a super magical time!! I'm counting down the time as well so I'm envious - you will probably have the perfect weather!!

Enjoy your trip and be sure to post a report when you get back!!

We will be boarding on Sunday as well, but we don't get to leave until Saturday. I am so envious. Come on weekend!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter