Less than 50 days!

newman7501

Mouseketeer
I can't believe it is less than 50 days until our trip. We planned this trip over 8 months ago and it is finally getting so close. I am so excited :Pinkbounc :woohoo: :Pinkbounc :woohoo: Time is finally starting to fly by and we will be at WDW before we know it. I can't help but dancing :cheer2:

I'll dance too! I'm in a serious crunch time at work so I'm crunching spreadsheets in my kitchen, but I'm listening to Wishes on Internet radio and dancing with you, reminding myself that happier times are on their way!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Kitty-chan said:
I'll dance too! I'm in a serious crunch time at work so I'm crunching spreadsheets in my kitchen, but I'm listening to Wishes on Internet radio and dancing with you, reminding myself that happier times are on their way!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2:
I'm right there with you, in the midst of midterms at college, but actually I'm happy I'm busy, it makes time fly by.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter