Less than 90 hours to go!!!

Palendat

DIS Veteran
We leave Saturday mornng at 5:00 AM. Just wondered if anyone had any last minute tips for special things to do with a 2 1/2 yo. He love the rides and we are planning 3 character meals. Does anyone have any DON'T MISS suggestions! Thanks.:pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

HI!!! Just back a month ago with our then almost 4 yo. Even with the reduced park hours, we still needed a break mid-day! We were there very early ! My advice is get to the parks 40-45 minutes before opening and tour until about 2 or when your little one would nap. One day we left MK at 3 in the pouring rain with my son passed out in his umbrella stroller! Needless to say, we pushed it that day!!!! Anyway, after our breaks we would head out to Epcot or MGM for dinner (sooo relaxing). Our son LOVED TOD, but screamed as soon as Illum started (it was the noise). I guess what worked for us was to tour pretty agressively in the early morning and then just relax and enjoy the rest of the day. Both days at about 4:30 or 5:00 we walked right on to Spaceship earth and other things at Epcot. At MK walked on to 9 rides by 10:30 (park opened at 9). Have a great time!!!!!

Sit back, relax, and enjoy WDW through the eyes of a child.

If you do that, you will have a great trip and won't miss a thing.
Have fun.

Thanks everyone. Only 1 1/2 more sleeps (the last one is a short one, up at 1am to catch our 5am flight)!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter