Let me get this straight re: snack credits...

WDW4us2006

DIS Veteran
So...is this right that Disney has "opened up" the menu of things that now qualify as a snack credit? It's not just he stuff listed on the DDP info? If it has indeed changed, what is offered now, and when did this change happen? :confused3

Thanks so much!

Never did the DDP before but since I am booked for it in September, I found myself keeping my eyes open all around and asking questions. I was SHOCKED by the large increase in the number of foods available in the parks (and resort) that all had the DDP purple sticker. I kept saying, I had never seen so much available, not just junk. By hall of presidents, under a tent type thing, it was like a mini farmers market with un-healthy stuff too ;) Every counter service, shop, vendor had stuff and there were more vendors than ever. I don't think anyone would have a hard time using up their credits......and I was thinking what a great way to hook folks. Next trip w/out the plan they will be paying for the stuff. We are good about not buying goodies, but I just know once we start........... :goodvibes we may not be able to stop.

That is awesome! I can get cereal at the resort for us, a bottle of milk, and there's breakfast, too. Thanks so much for the great list. I am curious how they decided what to offer. I think I read somewhere that it was anything under $4.00. Is that right? Anyway, it seems great to me.

One other question, I have heard people not using their dessert and getting some kind of stamp to go back and get it later. Can you do that?

And Bicker, couldn't help noticing where you are from, I am off to the Burlington Mall today! :)

It's sometimes hard to guess their motivations, but we do know that it isn't simply a matter of price. While nothing over $4 is included, many things under $4 aren't. Also, the only things that are assuredly consistent from location to location are the things listed in the brochure.

There have been reports that some of the CS locations (not TS restuarants) do have some means of allowing you to come back and get your dessert after you've finished eating your meal. However, that's not part of the Dining Plan itself, but just something that some of the eateries are doing as a special thing for their guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter