• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Let me know what you think please :)

momof3Disneykids

Mouseketeer
so heres our adrs- Crystal palace AM, Hollywood and vine AM, Trails end PM, tusker house AM, Coral reef PM, Olivia's Cafe AM, Planet Hollywood PM

So what do you think? its to close now to change any/many so please let me know how the food is and such. :surfweb:

I really liked the food at Planet Hollywood (had steak) but we had a really long wait for a table (almost 45 minutes past our ADR time).

CP brekkie is great - you must try the puffed french toast :thumbsup2

Never done Olivia's for breakfast, only dinner, but it was nice then. My only problem with it was we were seated outside and people waiting for the boat to DTD were smoking right next to the seating area. Shouldn't be much of a problem at breakfast time though.

Crystal Palace breakfast is my favorite breakfast in WDW - love the puffed french toast :worship: Coral Reef is my favorite dinner in WDW - love the aquarium view & have always had excellent meals there.

We haven't had good luck at Tusker House breakfast, but we are in the minority so you should have a great time there.

We have not done Olivia's, H&V, Planet Hollywood or Trails End - so I can't help you there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter