Let your voice be heard concerning CRT

DNSDisney

<font color=CC66CC>Got "rehitched" at the Garden G
[LINK Removed]

found this on another website thought i would share the news that someone came up with an idea to get Disney's attention on this matter.

GIVE ME A BREAK

Ok, probably gonna step on toes here.. but do people really have nothing better to do with their time then sign petitions because their feelings got hurt because they couldn't personally get a PS as WDW???? Come on now people. I feel any single person has just as much of a chance as the next person to have their phone call answered. If you happen to get in, congrats to you, if not, move on!!!

I agree its crazy to have these "free" ps's sold on ebay, but just dont bid on it!! Once these sellers see people aren't gonna buy them they will stop trying to sell them.

Who wants this more? the kids or the parents. My kids don't even know there is such a thing as a Character meal PS, if I don't get one, no one will be the wiser.

Everyone take a deep breath, we are talking about "cm's" dressed up.

just my opinion.
:confused:

amsyw.....I am with you on this!!:rolleyes:
The character breakfast at CRT is not that great anyway!!

Get over it and move on!
It is just a matter of time that WDW will make this a reservation requiring a credit card anyway!

Come on......it really is not worth the trouble.:rolleyes:

If you didn't like it you should just move on to the next thread.
Yes it is just a breakfast . But it has to do with the principle of doing things right. Playing by the rules. And they are disneys rules. So if you don't want to sign move on without comment, this isn't the debate board. If you want to complain do it there.
And my daughter has been to the castle for breakfast 4 out of the 5 times we have gone so i am not one of those people you were talking about that couldn't get a ressie and are upset by it. And i didn't go through any message board to get it.
Thank you
Sharon

DNSDisney

I knew I would step on toes, sorry i got yours, but... you started your thread with:

"Let your voice be heard concerning CRT"

I think I did just that. It didn't say, "everyone that doesnt like the way this is handled post here". I'm sorry you didn't like my post... but Oh well!

btw congrats on your getting ps's

What is the principal that is wrong here? your quote... "its about the pricipal of doing things right" people getting help is wrong?, "about following the rules" what rule has been broken????

I was just saying that people being upset because others are getting help with calling in is ludicrous. Its not like some people have an inside line to WDW Dining, everyone can start calling at the same time. Everyone has the same odds of getting in. If I have my family or a friends help me call in is really irrelevant.

2nd point I didnt make earlier, even if it goes to Credit Card ressies (which is the only way to verify name) I could still give my cc info to my family/friends when they are trying to help me call in. (I do it all the time when booking rooms for my parents)

I don't disagree that the ebay thing is stupid, but like I said, if there wasn't a bidder there wouldn't be a seller. RIGHT?????

My original post wasn't directed at you, it was directed at the link, at having a petetion to send to Disney. They are going to do things the way they want to do it, and having a petetion isn't gonna change that.

BTW.. just so you know, I dont even care about going to CRT, I have been trying to get the ice cream social without any luck, but I will still have a FABULOUS WDW vacation even if I dont get the ps.

Alisa

As long as everyone has an equal chance to get the PS, I am willing to let sleeping dogs lie, but if technology or other insidious wasy of unfairly beating the system creep in then I might change my mind. Given that this is a popular reservation and it is fixed price, why not prepay for the PS with a penalty for cancellation. When you show up, you have to show the credit card with which the reservation is made (or you could just do the PS that way).

No offense, but lets get a bit realistic, and not make such a big deal out of something rather petty. I agree that it's rather idiotic that this group calls up grabbing seating reservations and what lack of a life one must have in order to do so, however, it'll be worked out. Disney will alter their policy and everyone will be happy in reservation-land. I'm more interested as to why Disney is building junk attractions nowadays, anyhow.

Wow. Good for Disney for listening to concerns of the guests and acting on it.

I think this is greta for Disney to resond to peoples complaints. I feel that a credit card should be taken for all PS reservations. This will cut down on people making multiple PS and and not showing up. Then when other guest call they have a chance of getting a Resevation at the resteraunt of choice.

I am glad to hear that Disney IS paying attention to those guests that continue to go to the World. Signing a petition is not dumb nor petty but a simple way to attempt to change something that is possibly defective.

I hope the "playing field" has been leveled a little bit more and those that really want to do this may have a better chance at getting that reservation.
:)

Good luck to all that try.

The orginal petition link that starte this thread has been removed, since one of the policies of the boards is that it will not be used to collect signatures, organize mail campaigns or otherwise be used as a point to begin protests.

I know that DNSDisney is trying to share something that s/he feels strongly about, but this is not the place for that campaign.

Sarangel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter