Let's call this the vacation that almost wasn't....

Just an updated FYI - we are "officially" not going to Universal/IOA/Disney until Late January OR fall-ish of 2010......2009 vacation will be Las Vegas/Grand Canyon.

That is all

:lmao:

I just stumbled on your trip report and had to laugh when I read your post about Sonic. I live right outside of Philadelphia too, and those darn Sonic commercials are such a tease! Whenever we drive down South we just *have* to stop whenever we see one. Trip report is great:thumbsup2 Thanks for sharing!

Loved your trip report! We are hoping to go to Universal in December 2010. I figure if we wait till then we can be sure that the WWOHP will be open. This will be our first time and I loved being able to see your pics of the HRH. I've been trying to decided between HRH and the SPH. I think the HRH has won. Now I just have to talk DH into it!

We drove to Disney a few weeks ago (man it feels like a long time ago!) and we stopped and ate at a Sonics for the first time. We always see commercials for it on the cable stations but we don't have any around here in NH. I thought the food was very yummy and loved my strawberry slushie!

Just an updated FYI - we are "officially" not going to Universal/IOA/Disney until Late January OR fall-ish of 2010......2009 vacation will be Las Vegas/Grand Canyon.

That is all

:lmao:

Las Vegas and GC on on the back burner - Oldest has to have her tonsils and adenoids removed on April 8th.....suggestions for a 2009 vacation anyone, :rolleyes1 :lmao:

Las Vegas and GC on on the back burner - Oldest has to have her tonsils and adenoids removed on April 8th.....suggestions for a 2009 vacation anyone, :rolleyes1 :lmao:

Universal....of course!! :teeth:

Find cheap airfare first. SW seems to have good rates to MCO this year ;)

that...or a Disney cruise.... :rolleyes1 (just sayin)

Fantastic trip report. Loved reading every bit of it, and lovely pictures :thumbsup2
Glad you had such a great time :)

Note to self: Do NOT mess with Court and her applebutter at Finnegans :eek: ( I value my appendages.... ;) )

Loved Franks pic....yep...same hat, same body language...maybe it's a 'boy' thing and you have to do it.... :confused3

I didn't know you've NEVER ridden Jaws? What is UP with that? :confused3 Since nobody wanted to ride it with you, I would have told them to sit and wait FOR you while you rode it! :snooty: Forget that.... :mad:

Didja know if you google universal, mickey's vacation shows up too?? Then again, we have SO many pix of Universal in photobucket, it doesn't surprise me! :sad2: Randy said he feels very honored :worship: you used his pic :teeth: Still....a little freaky.... :rolleyes1

Great trippie....waitin' for the last chapter....and wth?? RAIN?!?! :mad:

Finally catching up with trippies now my dissertation is in and curiously I searched 'universal finnegans' in images and on the second page who pops up....Bubba! :hippie:

Finally catching up with trippies now my dissertation is in and curiously I searched 'universal finnegans' in images and on the second page who pops up....Bubba! :hippie:

Wah-la :teeth:

Of course, I think that pic is 2 years old now...you oughta see how big he is now :eek: (1/2 inch shy of 5 foot....oh, and he's 10 yrs old :faint: )

:scared:

yerks - Kait is 13 and just hit 5'3"

Actually, she's all BUT 14 ;) ...We're not even a 'tween' yet... Have no doubt the boy hits about 6' :sad2: Just shopping for jeans/pants is always a challenge on the tall skinny boys :guilty:

I see you are heading back to US/IOA again this year. We are doing an unexpected trip to Disney this year. It will be our first time. Now that I am lurking on the US/IOA board I am thinking of adding a couple of days at Universal. Hope you are well Barb.

Actually, she's all BUT 14 ;) ...We're not even a 'tween' yet... Have no doubt the boy hits about 6' :sad2: Just shopping for jeans/pants is always a challenge on the tall skinny boys :guilty:

shhhhhh :mad:

I still have 7 days before she turns 14 ya know :lmao:

I can only imagine the difficulty on clothing the Bubba-meister. even for being 5'3" Kait needs the sort length in some jeans. Stinking size 0 or 1. Hope she enjoys it now :rotfl:

I see you are heading back to US/IOA again this year. We are doing an unexpected trip to Disney this year. It will be our first time. Now that I am lurking on the US/IOA board I am thinking of adding a couple of days at Universal. Hope you are well Barb.

c'mon.....add them

you know you wanna :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter