Let's call this the vacation that almost wasn't....

A day shy of 2 weeks since an update missy..... was beginning to think this really WAS gonna be the trip report that almost didn't happen! :laughing: j/k...know ur busy....

I notice a similarity between YOUR reports and MINE. WE aren't IN any pictures :sad2: figures.....

I don't know if you can wait 2 years to go back...we are talking about KBean and you here....2 years is an awful long time....2 long years.... :rolleyes1 You just might throw something together spur of the moment and go. I can see it now...it all started with a DING! :rotfl:

I LOVE that clock on the floor at HR...don't ask me why, but I could just stare at it for hours ...call me crazy....

Thot it was cute how trippie ENDS out front at fountain...the SAME fountain last year's STARTED at :lmao: Good one!

I see you got your OWN pic of the old HRC too...while waiting for the storm to blow over....you are smart. Once thunder is heard, Floridians run for cover...they know they live in lightening captiol of the world...scary there...don't blame ya one bit. Sorry your club food stank! :mad:

Sounds like a relaxing last day....you're right....Disney AND Universal are too much in one week. You're supposed to relax on vacation....like we did.... cruise! :teeth:

(will that help ya sway DH? ;) ...hey, i'm tryin' for ya!)

Sad to see the trippie end....that just means I gotta do more of mine :guilty:

I loved your TR, lots of fun to read....I know I'm in the minority, but I don't mind the TR's taking a while to get done...When a good one is going I have something to look forward to.

Kind of sad to see yours ending :goodvibes

Another great trippie Tracie! I just don't believe it is possibe for you to stay away 2 years. We will have to work on that.

Great trip report Tracie!:worship: You need to get Jim his own camera, so we can see you too! Everyone in my family carried one this year. One of these days, I'll finish my trippie....

Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us. You did a great job. I loved the pictures.

I'm trying to get caught up around here. Another great trip report!

And TWO YEARS? Pfffft. We'll see... ;)

Hi,
I don't know if anyone noticed, but in the first pic, on page 5, of the hotel room, there are tons of orbs. Wonder if the room is haunted?

Hi,
I don't know if anyone noticed, but in the first pic, on page 5, of the hotel room, there are tons of orbs. Wonder if the room is haunted?

You probably watch Ghost Hunters too much, like my wife does :happytv:

That's just dust particles reflecting off the flash, but I'm sure my wife will say they are "orbs" when I show her the pic! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter