Lets get physical....

glo

Has a heart bigger then all of
Made ya look!!!

Now that you are here...I was wondering, if you could change one thing about you what would it be???

With me there are way to many things worth changing...I would love ice blue eyes, or long straight silky hair, or beautiful clear spotless skin, BUT!!!!

I guess if I had to change one thing it would be HEIGHT!!!!

I would not mind another 3 or 4 inches... **sigh**

How about you?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ok one thing? I'd want to have clear peachy hairless skin all the time. :)

I'd be taller. Maybe 5 inches taller. That way I wouldnt look so big. ;)

Gee Alex...thanks for the kind words...
Can you give me the number of your guy???:p :p :)

Perfect vision....just to feel what it's like.

Then I'd go for about 5 more inches in height.

I'd have thick, curly hair. :)

Ah, a girl can dream........

There's too much to change on me, just one thing wouldn't do it. :D

<embed src="http://new.wavlist.com/movies/005/ap-yeahbaby.wav" hidden=true autostart=true>

Be careful what you wish for glo. I have gained several inches....
AROUNG MY MIDSECTION!!!

I would gladly donate those inches to anyone who would have them. I suppose that I was much happier with my appearance when I was about 30 years younger than I am today.

Seriously, I wish I could change just about everything about myself. So if I could change one thing, it would be my whole appearance.

Well there's lots of things that I wouldn't mind changing...it's hard to pick one. I guess I'd like to have perfect, flawless skin.

I'm only 4'11.5", and I really don't mind being short! I like being noticed because of my height!

First, I would definately get rid of some of this weight, but not have to worry about what I eat! Then I would like to knock off about 4". I hate being tall, always have. :( I always feel like I tower over everyone. I feel like a giant bigfoot walking around, only without the fur coat. ;)

Oh Barb! I'll take some of those inches, OK?

I'd LOVE to be able to look into my DH's eyes on the few occasions when we dance (instead of at his middle shirt button :rolleyes: ) . . .

Becca-I didn't think you were that short when we met! I promise!

I would make me have some chest...I have nothing!!!

2nd I would like to grow about 2 inches(I'm 5'6 1/2 but I wanna be 5'8 or 5'9! hehe!)

other than that I like the way I am-
I love my hair! (Snoopy-seriously! it is a pain to take care of!)
I have long legs(I never really noticed before but lately people have been talking about it!)
I have a wonderful skin tone(it's a natural tan so I don't have to tan!)
I'm skinny(I only weigh 109 lbs...lol...my mom hasn't yelled at me lately! yay!)

so I'm happy the way I am! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter