Lets get physical....

Chip....look you have Kejoda picking on me too....lol

You just wait young lady...I'll get you when you least expect it...OMG, I just sounded like someone else I know.... OH OH :rolleyes: :p :p

I can't rhyme to save my life!!

So you best beware...
I'll give you a scare...
so just continue if you dare...

see pitiful isn't it????
I think even CC did better than that!:rolleyes:

Chipperdini, I absolutely HATE my knees! They're all lumpy and bumpy and just blechy. This is why I was so much in favor of Capris on the thread about those recently.

But I guess if I could change one thing, I would also want perfect skin. I STILL break out and my skin is dry and oily and just plain uncooperative. :mad:

Originally posted by Chipperdini
browneyes- sorry, missed your post... McLeach wasn't starting a "fight" (THAT time ;)) He meant it differently than it came out, LOL. I've fought against picking up the accent. I think I'm winning. I did break down and start saying y'all a few years ago, though. *sigh* Actually, I really have a lousy memory. Drives me nuts at times. :o :rolleyes:
I'm the twinnie with the memory then.:p I rarely forget stuff. Names is my downfall though.:o

LOL! I bet he's afraid to argue with you-he knows you'd win.:p Y'all have fun now, yah hear.;)

Originally posted by EROS
My NOSE has been broken x 2.......once in a fight (you should've seen the OTHER guy;) )

Let me guess - "SQUISH THE FISH" - :confused: :confused: :confused:

Would think that you would know better, Doctor. :rolleyes:

I would NEVER get into an altercation. ;););)

Originally posted by JohnTBap

I agree with JTB.

You would think that EROS' motto would be "MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR" . . . :p

Originally posted by Deb in IA

You would think that EROS' motto would be "MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR" . . . :p

Ummmmmmmm,er, that IS my motto......when dealing with WOMEN:p :p :p :p .

With guys, I revert back to "Survival of the Fittest";) ;) ;) ;) .......

Ms. JTB, we alllllllllllllllllll know that you're a goody two-shoes:D . I know that you always "turn the other cheek";) ;) ;) , but I'm one of those lowwwwwwwwwwly sinners who has to stand up and be counted in the face of provocation:cool: :cool: :cool: .........

Some of us don't hanker to having our cheek "slapped":p :p :p .....

Originally posted by snoopy
I'd have thick, curly hair. :)

Ah, a girl can dream........

LOL Snoopy....I have what you want! When it is humid out, you are in for a treat........:p

Ms. JTB, we alllllllllllllllllll know that you're a goody two-shoes:D . I know that you always "turn the other cheek";) ;) ;) , but I'm one of those lowwwwwwwwwwly sinners who has to stand up and be counted in the face of provocation:cool: :cool: :cool: .........

Some of us don't hanker to having our cheek "slapped":p :p :p .....

That's MRS. JTB to you. :rolleyes:

We are called to turn the other cheek, Doctor. If it gets slapped, so be it. A GOOD CHRISTIAN can tolerate such things. NOT that YOU would know anything about THAT. :rolleyes:

We are called to turn the other cheek, Doctor. If it gets slapped, so be it. A GOOD CHRISTIAN can tolerate such things. NOT that YOU would know anything about THAT. :rolleyes:

Soooooooooooo wrong, MS. JTB;) ;) ;) . I had an ex-g.f. in NYC who just lovvvvvvvvvvved receiving an occasional love tap on her butt;) ;) ;) .............I just can't remember if she was a GOOD CHRISTIAN:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .......

Soooooooooooo wrong, MS. JTB;) ;) ;) . I had an ex-g.f. in NYC who just lovvvvvvvvvvved receiving an occasional love tap on her butt;) ;) ;) .............I just can't remember if she was a GOOD CHRISTIAN:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .......

Once again, DOCTOR - that's MRS. JTB to you. :mad: :mad: :mad:

If she was with YOU, I'll bet she WAS NOT a GOOD CHRISTIAN. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If she was with YOU, I'll bet she WAS NOT a GOOD CHRISTIAN. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

She might have been a CHRISTIAN scientist, but she definitely had a good heart;) ;) ;) ;) .........

She might have been a CHRISTIAN scientist, but she definitely had a good heart;) ;) ;) ;) .........

And I'm sure that her good heart was her best asset and your biggest concern, right???

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And I'm sure that her good heart was her best asset and your biggest concern, right??

RIGHT:) :) :) :) :) .......though if memory serves me correctly, she had a GREAT BODY built around her tender heart :p .....

RIGHT:) :) :) :) :) .......though if memory serves me correctly, she had a GREAT BODY built around her tender heart :p .....

I'm sure you must have her confused with another member of your harem.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Aren't those things mutually exclusive????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter