Let's play 20 questions about Universal Orlando!

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
This was something that began on the Floirda Coaster Club boards and I thought it would be fun to do here. I'm thinking of something on Universal Orlando property and you can ask yes or no questions to try to guess it. I will drop clues if necessary. You have 20 questions to guess it.

So I'll start...we'll start at IOA.

Ask your first yes or no question! :)

Does it have to do with food?

Is it a DIS meet luncheon at Mythos? :)

Not exactly, although you will need to wait a couple of hours before you can see what I'm thinking of.

Don't drink a lot of water either. :)

Er, is it the Potion of the Gods(I think that's what it's called)?

Nope, although if you drink a lot of Potions of the Gods, you may need to head in this direction. No, it is not drunkeness. And no, it is not MsDisney-land. :)

I was thinking of a clue when I said to myself, "Oh poop, they must have vertigo! They cannot figure it out!"

:jester:

Is the Ladies room as dizzying as the mens' there? Barry? (How do you know this??)

Close enough! It's the bathroom at Mythos. h20jag gets to do the next one.

How do I know that the women's room are the same as the men's? With my X-ray vision onion rings, of course. :)

OK, this one is within USF. Hint: NOT food or beverage!
Jim

damo-
No.

Hint: It's on the Map, and it's there year-round (Good Creed!).

Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter