Let's Play "The Next Poster"...Disneyland style! Part 2

funatdisney

DIS Veteran
Well I guess the first thread closed all by itself. Sorry about that. I had all these plans to include a link to this thread on the old one. I hope all of you find this one. This is the link from the first thread: Let's Play "The Next Poster"...Disneyland style! So here it goes.

Introducing the...

"The Next Poster"...Disneyland Style! Part 2 thread.

For those who have not played this game before, this is how the game is played:

Make a statement such as "The next poster (TNP) likes to walk down Main Street." The next poster will reply with True or False then a comment. For instance: "True. I love to see the excited faces of the guests." That poster will make a true or false statement to keep the thread going.

This a fun way to learn more about fellow DISers experiences with Disneyland.

Here is the last true or false statement from the first thread:

lana772: The next poster wishes they could order boxes of Disney's Candy Palace candies to be sent as a gift to a friend. (Or at least a Caramel Apple)

True. Especially the caramel apples.

TNP likes to eat a Dole Whip on a hot day.

True. But I rarely buy them at DL because I can get them at my local Tutti Melon.

The next poster likes to get a hot beverage on a cold day at DL. Which beverage?

I guess I have never been on a cold day......but it would be tea, if I did

tnp likes a cold drink on a hot day.....which is that one

True. Water. I only allow myself 1 pop a day, but water is good.

TNP just likes sitting on a bench and watching all the happy people walk by.

True. I do. Because of motion sickness I get to watch a lot while my family rides.
On a cold day I love the drinking chocolate from Ghiradelli. On a hot day I love a Mint Julep.

The next poster has posted MANY pictures of their trips to DL on Facebook.

Oh good a few of you found this :goodvibes

False. I am rarely on Facebook except when I join a special group. For instance, I am involved in a DCL closed group for the cruise we are taking in September. I can learn more about DCL and people before we sail.

TNP has bought a Disney photopass CD.

false.....haven't bought a Photopass anything at DLR (omly WDW)

tnp has many Disney photo files on their computer

True, my photos are a mess though, I need to organize them

TNP creates scrapbooks of their Disney trips.

False. My Mother-in-law made me one for my birthday years ago of our first trip there and I paid to have one made for DH on Father's Day last year but I've never made one myself.

The next poster has made a lime green Mickey head.

False, and last Christmas we really looked for someone. DD10 made her own LGMH and wore it almost every day. She really wanted to meet someone from "online". :) Since then she hasn't bothered wearing it.

Correction- she just told me that she wore it on Mother's Day too. ;) don't ya just love it when they are looking over your shoulder as you type.

The next poster has a preferred season at DL. When?

False. What's the significance of a lime green head? Haven't heard of that before.

TNP is excited about the little "upgrades" coming to the FL dark rides for the 60th anniversary. (I am!)

haven't heard about them.................lime green was adopted as the DIS color years ago.
And a lot of people used the lime green Mickey head paint chips from Home Depot as identifiers. I wear a lime green DIS button with my user name on it and lime green ribbons on my bags

tnp has seen the new Fantasyland at MK

BirdsSingWords said:
False. What's the significance of a lime green head? Haven't heard of that before.

TNP is excited about the little "upgrades" coming to the FL dark rides for the 60th anniversary. (I am!)

Here is a pic of DD10 wearing one of hers.
2013-05-13_14-23-32_568_zps285119ab.jpg

Meriweather said:
haven't heard about them.................lime green was adopted as the DIS color years ago.
And a lot of people used the lime green Mickey head paint chips from Home Depot as identifiers. I wear a lime green DIS button with my user name on it and lime green ribbons on my bags

tnp has seen the new Fantasyland at MK

False. I've never been to WDW.

The next poster has enjoyed the new Fantasy Fair at DL.

True. ...and I was not as impressed as so many others that are willing to race to the ride. We rode it EE once and I have felt it wasn't worth all that time.

The next poster also was not impressed with RSR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter