Lets see what you fellow DVC owners look like!

Disney Cruise just a few months ago. Me, DW, DD (4), DS (almost 2)
cruise08.jpg

How could you go wrong with this threesome???? DD, DS
pjs-1.jpg

disneymom8589,

Washington State, yes? I spent my childhood in a small town north of Spokane and my young adulthood in the Seattle area. Have not lived there for many a year but our intention is to retire back in the NW. Great picture by the way. I assume you are the one sitting :rotfl: .

I love this picture! I look very goofy in it (not in a good way) but it's great. The CMs in the picture swore they do this every night, but in all the times we've been this is the only time we saw them do this.
seeyarealsoon.jpg

disneymom8589,

Washington State, yes? I spent my childhood in a small town north of Spokane and my young adulthood in the Seattle area. Have not lived there for many a year but our intention is to retire back in the NW. Great picture by the way. I assume you are the one sitting :rotfl: .

Yes, Washington state. I live in Western Washington just west of Seattle. My DS belongs to a "club" on Facebook called "When I say Washington, I mean Washington State not Washington DC"!! :rotfl2: I hope you can move back to the Pacific NW! :)

BTW, you are right. I'm the one sitting!! :rotfl:

n591837954_659953_4356.jpg

Joined Oct 2007 - Animal Kingdom Villas - 160 points....looking to add on more on the SS Member Cruise Sept 21-25, 2008~~~We love DVC!

Here is me with my family. The first is me and the wife with James jr., Max, and Jack. The second is our new boy Colin.

DSCN9860.jpg

IMG_6621-Copy.jpg

Beach Club, before Yachtsman. We are so lucky and thankful we won this amazing prize....Its our dream come true!!!!

us.JPG

That's me in the purple! My shy DH won't let me post his pic but I'm working on him.

Jeopardy.jpg
Posh.jpg

What a fun thread - I'm glad someone revived it. This is me, DS (11) and DD (8) at WL last month.

Image159.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter