Let's see your costume pictures from Mickey's Not so Scary Party!

DSNY4ever

I am going to keep hunting
Okay, maybe someone already started one of these threads, so point me to it if there is one. If not, let's see your costumes!!

I would love to go to the party someday, but since I can't right now, I'd love to see all of the creative DIS'ers!!

I didn't see any pictures on the Tips and tricks thread. But I know there haven't been many parties yet. I was hoping for a thread of just all costume pictures because I love those!

Well this is from 2008 but this is myself, my ex boyfriend, and his mother in September 2008.

3035847750_0497e5322e.jpg

We were clearly Alice, Mad Hatter, and Queen Of Hearts! Our costumes were hand made by my ex's grandmother. We got SO much attention from the characters. During the parade I had Jasmine run up to me and go "Alice! What are you doing here!" It was great. We also had some tourists ask if they could take a picture with us! Of course we explained that we weren't really the characters, but they wanted a photo none the less. We also got asked for help in the stores...but that happens to me all the time regardless of whether I'm dressed like Alice!

These pictures really showcase how accurate our costumes were!

3035849496_62e01cd676.jpg

3035028763_9cb3aaa7ce.jpg

Well this is from 2008 but this is myself, my ex boyfriend, and his mother in September 2008.

3035847750_0497e5322e.jpg

We were clearly Alice, Mad Hatter, and Queen Of Hearts! Our costumes were hand made by my ex's grandmother. We got SO much attention from the characters. During the parade I had Jasmine run up to me and go "Alice! What are you doing here!" It was great. We also had some tourists ask if they could take a picture with us! Of course we explained that we weren't really the characters, but they wanted a photo none the less. We also got asked for help in the stores...but that happens to me all the time regardless of whether I'm dressed like Alice!

These pictures really showcase how accurate our costumes were!

3035849496_62e01cd676.jpg

3035028763_9cb3aaa7ce.jpg

Love the pics! When were you there? I am almost positive I saw you! DH and I were there the 10-21 I believe.

I do not have any pics... yet! But if DH and I do decide to dress up, we have thought of going as Phineas (DH has some brightly Phineas-colored hair :laughing:) and I would be Isabella from Phineas and Ferb. DS has a hat like Perry's so we thought about dressing him up, but by that part of our trip, he will be back home with his grandma. I'll post if I get the costumes together!

Love the pics! When were you there? I am almost positive I saw you! DH and I were there the 10-21 I believe.

I do not have any pics... yet! But if DH and I do decide to dress up, we have thought of going as Phineas (DH has some brightly Phineas-colored hair :laughing:) and I would be Isabella from Phineas and Ferb. DS has a hat like Perry's so we thought about dressing him up, but by that part of our trip, he will be back home with his grandma. I'll post if I get the costumes together!

I'm pretty sure we were there in September, not October, because it coincided with a pin trading event. But honestly I don't really remember!

I LOVE the Phineas and Ferb idea! I really want my boyfriend and I to go as Ferb and Vanessa, but I don't know if those costumes are recognizable/easy enough to do.

Bumping...maybe now that there have been a few more parties people will post pics!! I love the Alice theme :)

Picture threads belong on our Theme Parks Community board, so I've moved this one. :)

I'm pretty sure we were there in September, not October, because it coincided with a pin trading event. But honestly I don't really remember!

I LOVE the Phineas and Ferb idea! I really want my boyfriend and I to go as Ferb and Vanessa, but I don't know if those costumes are recognizable/easy enough to do.

We were going to try to do P&F this year but I didn't want to be Vanessa, Candace, or Isabella. DH loves Dr. Doofenschmirtz and DS (11) is a fan of Agent P. I was too lazy to try to make something this year.

We wound up going as Ratatouille characters and discovered they were a big hit!

022.jpg

024.jpg

Great Costumes! We will be there in our costumes for Halloween , I am sooooo excited:dance3:

Mom2rtk- Is that Cinderella's outfit that the mice make? That is so cute, I've never seen that!

MMluvr- I've never seen Ratatouille- that's awesome!! You guys look great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter