Let's try and organize this pin need list!-continually updated

Lisa Crawford
Need pick up Nov 3 and possibly Dec 15
Can pick up any other week but Dec 15

Caroline,

I just wanted to let you know that I found someone at my local Disney Store to pick up Saturday's pins so I no longer need help for Oct. 27th.

Thanks! Kim

Welcome Kim - good for you - we have made a number of connections standing in Saturday morning lines!:D

Hi - we are looking for some help for Toris mom - aka Jennifer - she needs some poins for this Saturday - # 39, 40, 41, 43. Thanks everyone. Caroline:)

James, if you are still able to get some pins for me this weekend - can you limit them to # 39, 40, and 41? Thanks - and if you are not able to still get them - then perhaps there is someone else who can. Pleassssssssse? Thanks. Caroline:wave:

just wondering if there is anyone who will be able to get me pins 39,40,41 this Saturday? Thanks if you can help me out. Caroline:)

Take a deep breath, Caroline!
I was planning on getting you an entire set of this Saturday's pins, but if you only want three, that's okay too!
I just may need to visit more than one store on Saturday, but we live for road trips!
Please send me your address so I can send you the pins.

James, when i saw that you had 2 of us to get for, i asked a good friend if she could get me the three pins - i didn't want you to have to give up yours with the limit of 2 pins per person. Thank you so much for offering - i do appreciate it. Caroline :wave:

Dawngee I need an address to send you your pins. Got them with no problems

just let me know which pins you'd like me to get you tomorrow morning? thanks. :D

Just bumping this up to keep it current! Make sure to read the related post delineating what is still needed, and the post your reply here on this thread.

Thanks!

I can pick up a set nov 24 if someone needs one. Thought I was going to be out of town but now I am not. Let me know...

figgy@pinpics.com

figgy

I will be at wdw on 11/24 and 12/1 so i will be unable to get pins those weeks. i have an extra set (except for 52) from last week and i can try for an extra set for this week. if the store opens earlier than 10 after thanksgiving i can't promise i will be able to get most of them as it is impossible for me to get to the store before 9:30. here's hoping someone can help me out. Thank you. Penny

another update and bump this evening. Thanks to all of you who have been able to help out.:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter