Liberty Tree Inn - is it indoors or outdoors??

fairytinkerbell

<font color=purple>The music in the Disney Plannin
1. Liberty Tree Tavern - i want to eat inside. Is this place just for outside?

2. Chef Mickey's looks (on allearsnet.com) kind of boring- is Ohana better for a more exciting time, better food, atmosphere ?? I think they're both the same price.

Thanks!
:cheer2: :flower1:

The experts here on the Disney RestaurantS board can answer your questions for you,one I can help you with is LTT is a inside dining venue.:wave2:

Liberty Tree Tavern is totally inside dining. We love lunch there. It's a la carte rather than family style like dinner. No characters though.

Can't help with the others! :confused: We've had breakfast at both CM and 'Ohana as well as dinner at CM...each once. Not our cup of tea. Which meal are you considering? Both places are very popular.

I love The Liberty Tree Inn, the food is great.

I have eaten at Chef Mickey's and Ohana's and both are excellent. Ohanas gets my vote as the better place because we loved the food and the service plus the view is great. We were seated by the windows looking over the lagoon and could see the fireworks. The kids get to particpate in cocnut races and hula hooping.

Chef Mickey's was a big hit too though. While the theming in the restaurant wasn't spectacular the food was excellent and the characters are there for dinner. Most importantly Donald was there. This is one of the few places where you can find Donald and my DD was very excited.

Can't go wrong with either place but Ohana would get my vote.

Liberty Tree is inside seating only.

I haven't been to O'hana, only Chef Mickey's. It's cute and fun - not boring. I was there for dinner. Are you thinking of dinner or breakfast? What ages are in your party? Those things would impact my suggestions to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter