Liberty Tree Tavern Character Dining

Liz Boyd

Earning My Ears
I have dinner reservations for 2 adults and 2 children at the Liberty Tree Tavern Character Dining at Disney World. Any comments on this restuarant????

WE LOVE THIS PLACE.

It's one of our 'must do' restuarants for each trip.

The food is served family-style, and they give you plenty. My favorite is the salad with raspberry-vinaigrette dressing.

You'll get a platter of turkey, stuffing, ham, and a few other items (which I'm sure you can find on www.allearsnet.com).

The characters are wonderful, especially Minnie! They make it a point to stop at every table and spend a good amount of time with each family. Lots of photo ops!

You won't regret your choice!! :)

Totally Agree!!

We did it for the first time back in April and it was wonderful. We will be sure to do it everytime we are in the World!!!

We have had Christmas Eve dinner there and this spring had dinner there with our friends, their children and their parents. We had plenty to eat, and lots of fun. They sat our party of 10 as "grown ups" on one table and kids at the other, right next to each other. We were nervous at first- the kids were 10, 9, 6 and 5- three boys and one girl.

The server really paid attention to the kids and when he noticed our 5 yr old son not eating tried to get him to play a game to eat (son too smart for that trick!)

The characters came by often and we have lots of great photos. We really like it, and it is in a great spot in MK for a break.

We were there for dinner this past Easter night and had a great time. Food is excellent, service good, and very much interaction with the characters. Kids were happy. It just so happened to be raining very hard when we got there and by the time we left it had just stopped, so we walked on to the rides of our choice without a wait. In fact Its a small world was waiting for people to fill boat. Afterward we caught the fireworks while still in the park. Have fun.

k

We were in WDW for six days in May, we ate at several different places, 'Ohanas, Garden Grill, Rainforest Cafe, Crystal Palace, but our favorite restaurant was LTT!!!! Delicious food~the hot rolls with honey butter are to die for! The characters were great as was the service! I really think you will love this place!

I am so glad to read such good reviews of LTT. We are planning on dinner there for our next trip.::yes::

We were there a couple of months ago and it was great.

The food was very good (especially the apple cobbler w/ ice cream we had for dessert!! :)) and Minnie and the group spent time with all of us at the table, bot the kids and adults.

I would highly recommend this to everyone.

Just ate there for the first time last Friday nite. Watch out for that honey butter-it's addicting! In the hour we were there each character came around at least twice. I thought the character interaction was great! Only complaint we had was that the vegetables were a little salty. Also, be aware that dessert is apple crisp w/ice cream, not the Boston Cream Cake that's listed on Deb Wills site. That may not make a difference, but we were a little disappointed initially since we were looking forward to the Boston Creme Cake. However, the apple crisp w/ice cream is very good.

This is our favorite restaurant. We eat there once or twice every visit. It's definitely geared for families since all the food is kid friendly, turkey, mashed potatoes and mac and cheese. And they'll keep bringing more if you request. The characters are constantly circulating and pose for pictures. If you make your reservation at the right time, you can finish dinner and go right out and see the parade.

We ate there a last Sunday (and in 2000). We really enjoyed the salad, veggies, potatoes, grilled steak, and turkey. I thought the ham/pork was a bit dry. Character interaction was great, which is the real reason for going.

We were there on May 25 for DD's birthday. The food was delicious, the character interaction wonderful, the service fantastic and the price very reasonable. It is now one of our must-do restaurants.

Originally posted by Simba's Mom
Also, be aware that dessert is apple crisp w/ice cream, not the Boston Cream Cake that's listed on Deb Wills site. That may not make a difference, but we were a little disappointed initially since we were looking forward to the Boston Creme Cake. However, the apple crisp w/ice cream is very good.

Actually, I'm glad to hear that the dessert is not the Boston Creme Pie/Cake. We are trying the LTT for the first time this upcoming trip, are looking forward to dinner there. Personally, I like the apple crisp w/ice cream a little better!!!!!::yes::

princess:

Does anybody know if the raspberry vinagrette is already tossed with the salad or if it is possible to get it on the side?

I'm sure you can get the dressing on the side. When we were there last month, I was the only one to get the strawberry vinagrette. Two had a ranch-type dressing and the other had a salad without any dressing.

I read a review of the LTT on the allearsnet web site and someone on there mentioned that they requested no dressing and ranch on the side and they were accomodated, this was a question of mine at one time also, because I do not like vinaigrette type dressings. We are planning to eat at LTT for the first time during the MNSSHP, and I am glad it is getting such wonderful reviews.
Kim

It's so neat to have a review where all of the pollers are positive. We AGREE. It is in fact our favorite of all character meals we have ever done. WE really like the family style service and the food was really good. Those rolls and butter can make a meal on their own!! The characters were really great and took more time with us than anywhere else we have been. Service was just fair, but we got all the refills we needed and they were fine, just not friendly or willing to go out of the way to please you. We ate there in Decenber before the MVMCP and it was perfect.

ENJOY.

Jordans' mom

Okay, you've convinced me about LTT! I've just made PS for Dec 2nd at 4:30. I'm not even sure we're going to the MVMCP but we will probably be at MK that day anyway. And it felt good to be able to make a PS!

Sorcha

Thank you so much Bashful2, Miniefan and everyone! Thank you for the prompt and positive responses. I'm really looking forward to trying this Character meal. We have all our priority seating reservations made and I don't think any of the full-service restaurants are places we have eaten before. I'm still debating the counter service restaurants. We always look forward to Cosmic Rays, so that will be our first stop for dinner on Tuesday after we arrive. I'm trying to decide between Tusker House and the Flame Tree BBQ. I have multiple food allergies, one of which is peanuts and I had heard that Tusker House uses a peanut breading on the rotisserie chicken. Does anyone know if this is so?

My DH just made me add LTT dinner to our schedule in September. We were going to go to Cindy's for lunch, but he said it wouldn't be a trip to WDW if we didn't spend our first day in MK and have dinner at LTT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter