Liberty Tree Tavern Review

mic_key_mouse

DIS Veteran
Special thanks to www.allearsnet.com for the menu- saved me a lot of typing :)

We (me and my two boys 12&13) ate there Monday 6/7.

Characters are: Minnie Mouse, Pluto, Chip and Dale and Meeko.

Goofy moved to "Goofy's Country Dancin' Jamboree"- a major letdown for my oldest, as this is his favorite character (but he got to see him twice elsewhere :))

BILL OF FARE

DECLARATION SALAD - Tossed Mixed Greens, served with our special Tavern Strawberry Vinaigrette Dressing--- This was a very good salad. The lettuce was fresh and crisp, and there was a decent mix of other veggies. The dressing was sweet, but not overpowering- had a nice balance to it.

PATRIOT'S PLATTER - A generous serving of roasted turkey breast, carved beef, and smoked pork loin chops, accompanied with Tavern-made mashed potatoes, market vegetables, herb bread stuffing, and Stouffer's Macaroni and Cheese--- All of these items were very good. The meats were moist and cooked and seasoned perfectly, and the gravy was very good on the 'country style' mashed potatoes. The stuffing was a bit 'wet', but still very tasty. The mac and cheese was as good as the Stouffers at your grocer's freezer :) The veggies were just 'OK', nothing special.

BEVERAGES - Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Orange, Lemonade, Birch Beer; Coffee, Regular or Decaffeinated; Hot Tea; Hot Cocoa; Milk, Whole, Low-fat, Skim or Chocolate; and Nestea Iced Tea--- We had Coke and Sprite

Rolls and gravy also included--- The rolls were excellent- a bit sweet but very tasty, the butter was real, and as I mentioned above the gravy was quite good.

DESSERTS - Boston Creme Pie included. Assorted fresh desserts from Martha's kitchen $2.25 - $5.50 each--- We had Apple Crisp substituted here, I am not sure if this is a permanent change or not. At any rate, it was excellent. The topping was crumbly and the apples were hot, yet not overcooked.

My oldest celebrated a bday here. They brought his apple crisp out with a candle in it, then made a bday proclamation "Hear ye, hear ye...let it be know that today is...etc". After that they sang the LTT version of Happy Bday and presented him with a card signed by all the characters. Was very nice and special. There is an option to purchase a regular cake- but I opted to not do this.

We all ate seconds (the boys had some thirds). I was really impressed with this character meal- and I have never been impressed by an 'event' lunch/dinner before. Most of these types of meals are mediocre at best- but this was very good. I will happily return to do it again next trip. The Prices are Adults $21.99 and Little Patriots (ages 3-11) $9.99. My kids are adults only at Disney, but this is still an excellent value given the quality of the food and the time the characters spend with the kids at the table. Highly recommended :)

Blessings.

Thanks for the review. LTT is one of our favorite restaurants. My son celebrated his birthday there on out last trip. Your right, it was neat when they rang the bell and made the birthday announcement.

Great review ~ Thanx for sharing. LTT is one of our favourite restaurants.

Thanks for the review! We are eating at LTT for my and dh actual birthday dinner too! We have always enjoyed LTT at lunch, but this is the first time we will be eating there for dinner. I'm looking forward to it even more after reading your review!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter