• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

License Plate Frame

h&D3

Mouseketeer
I would like to get a Mickey (or Disneyworld) license plate frame for my new vehicle (I just got a new 2018 Traverse) and it's just crying for a Mickey License plate frame for on the back. However, since I'm in Minnesota, we have the tabs (year, date) on each of the lower bottom corners, so I can't have a frame that covers the tabs. (so there are little notches in each corner so the tabs show)
Does anyone know if the parks have license plate frames that would work for my car?
(Can anyone who is currently down there send me photos of what they have and maybe the price sticker so I could call and order one if I see one I like)

Thanks!
Del

You can see a couple of examples in the Disney Shop Parks app. There is no number you can call at the parks to order in-park merchandise. The app is your best option.

Do you have a front plate in Minnesota? If not, you might want to go with a front Disney plate. I have a Little Mermaid tag on the front of my car, and a LM frame on the back of my car, but it probably would have too thick a frame for you, based on your description. You could also look in non-Disney websites (just do a search for Disney license or tag frame) and see what comes up. I had to get my LM items from a non-Disney vendor as Disney had very limited options.

Do you have a front plate in Minnesota? If not, you might want to go with a front Disney plate. I have a Little Mermaid tag on the front of my car, and a LM frame on the back of my car, but it probably would have too thick a frame for you, based on your description. You could also look in non-Disney websites (just do a search for Disney license or tag frame) and see what comes up. I had to get my LM items from a non-Disney vendor as Disney had very limited options.
Yes, Minnesota requires two license plates.

You can see a couple of examples in the Disney Shop Parks app. There is no number you can call at the parks to order in-park merchandise. The app is your best option.

Not at the parks, but you can call Merchandise Mail Order:

877-560-6477 (toll Free)

We are in Wisconsin we have the same plates as you and we have a frame in our back and it doesn't actually cover any of your stickers in both the corners. this is what we have:
7511002521988.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter