Life’s too short...to never sleep in a treehouse! 8/27 TR is up! Link in siggie

Thanks Amanda! I need to get caught up on your TR, I'm behind everywhere!

All I know is, you have to tell us all about Stormalong Bay. That pool is the sole reason for our booking at Beach Club in June and I need to pump up my kids and my husband about it.

All I know is, you have to tell us all about Stormalong Bay. That pool is the sole reason for our booking at Beach Club in June and I need to pump up my kids and my husband about it.

Oh I will, never fear! Lots of pictures and stories will be coming. I hope!

updates coming later today, sorry I'm so behind! We had a date night friday (fabulous!) and yesterday was my brothers 40th bday party so it's been a nutty weekend to say the least! I'm off to get a main pedi but will leave you with this for now and I'll have updates later!

Touring-Plan-Master.jpg

I love love love your binder pages. You are so creative!

I'm sure you can find something in plastic. We had to get the big bottle for that 2 work but it is for 2 weeks. What I found, interestingly enough was many of the pints and gallons were in plastic, not the fifths. Go figure. Need to go add tonic to my grocery order for Sandie! I was speaking with my sister yesterday at my brothers 40th birthday party and they took 4 bottles with them to Fiji on their honeymoon (the one who just got married). 3 out of the 4 were plastic other one was glass and with bubble wrap they did fine.

She did say they brought way too much.
:scared1:

Yikes! Yours is so close, were you able to overhaul much?:rotfl: I was like FOUR bottles?:laughing:

I've got to make a trip to the wine shop this week.
4 bottles is a lot for two people :eek: But, then again, it depends on what's in those 4 bottles. 4 bottles of wine or champagne isn't THAT much ;)

Luckily, not too much for an overhaul. They decided they want to do the QSDP and not waste time at TS meals. Plus, most restaurants are booked up. They're joining us at Nine Dragons on their first night. After that, they're doing breakfast in the room (we're picking up groceries for them the night before at Target) and CS lunch and dinner. It's my 10 yr old cousin and aunt's first trip. My other aunt and grandmother haven't been to WDW since 1997. So, they want to cover a lot of ground in 6 days.

To help them, I'm writing up a little guide for their trip about using the QSDP, resort package delivery, ME, fastpasses, and EMH. My cousin is joining my nephew for Pirate's League and everyone will come over to TOTWL with us for fireworks viewing.

Wow, your binder pages look so great!! :thumbsup2

I just hope that there will be a change of mind about the wheelchair. Perhaps once there he will see that there are a number of people with injuries which do just that. I think I regularly see people who have a boot or so in a wheel chair while at WDW... But I think you are doing the right thing: not worry about something that is out of your control! :goodvibes

I have tto work again in an hour so wont be around till the wee hours !!!Usually Liessa is up though !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

:thumbsup2 hope you have a great night at work Rosie!

I love love love your binder pages. You are so creative!

I've got to make a trip to the wine shop this week.
4 bottles is a lot for two people :eek: But, then again, it depends on what's in those 4 bottles. 4 bottles of wine or champagne isn't THAT much ;)

Luckily, not too much for an overhaul. They decided they want to do the QSDP and not waste time at TS meals. Plus, most restaurants are booked up. They're joining us at Nine Dragons on their first night. After that, they're doing breakfast in the room (we're picking up groceries for them the night before at Target) and CS lunch and dinner. It's my 10 yr old cousin and aunt's first trip. My other aunt and grandmother haven't been to WDW since 1997. So, they want to cover a lot of ground in 6 days.

To help them, I'm writing up a little guide for their trip about using the QSDP, resort package delivery, ME, fastpasses, and EMH. My cousin is joining my nephew for Pirate's League and everyone will come over to TOTWL with us for fireworks viewing.

I know, 4 bottles? What's funny is they are typically beer drinkers. I think they planning on making some fancy mixed things so needed different ingredients. It sounds like you've done a good job figuring out where and how you can hook up with them without totally redoing everything, that's great!

Wow, your binder pages look so great!! :thumbsup2

I just hope that there will be a change of mind about the wheelchair. Perhaps once there he will see that there are a number of people with injuries which do just that. I think I regularly see people who have a boot or so in a wheel chair while at WDW... But I think you are doing the right thing: not worry about something that is out of your control! :goodvibes

Thanks

I hope so too but he is a big boy. We will see!

Guess it's down to you, me and Millie who are up! WOW!! Only 2 days left for you!! (or is it 3 since you're on the red eye?)

Your binder pages turned out so super!! I love them. I still need to add a single (double-sided) short version of our intin. With the bare basics. But first I'm still working on the flip sides of all my long-versioned ones.

Were they afraid to tell you about the break?? Just didn't think it was important?? I don't get that. At. All.

Guess it's down to you, me and Millie who are up! WOW!! Only 2 days left for you!! (or is it 3 since you're on the red eye?)

Your binder pages turned out so super!! I love them. I still need to add a single (double-sided) short version of our intin. With the bare basics. But first I'm still working on the flip sides of all my long-versioned ones.

Were they afraid to tell you about the break?? Just didn't think it was important?? I don't get that. At. All.

As far as I'm concerned vacation starts tomorrow! After my 2 hours work meeting that I have to go in for that is :( And I wouldn't be surprised if I am working from home all morning tomorrow before that meeting, WAY to much to do on that front before leaving!

My ticker does seem to count the red eye though, not sure why, it really should say 1 day and I swear I set it up to start the 10th! It's only 1 more sleep (in a bed) lol!

I have 2 more pages to get done and printed between now and then, not to mention finishing my DCA TR!

:scared1:

all good though, it's all good.

I updated it yet again! Apparently I missed the Canta Loopy in China and the Leaping Leprechaun in the UK!

Horrors!!!!!!! :rotfl2:

Well here's to one more sleep! :cool1::cool1::cool1: Your binder pages look beautiful and I am so happy you are almost, almost on your way. I can't believe your trip is finally here because it seemed so far away for the longest time. And all those changes......ugghhhhh!~ But all systems are go now!

:bounce:party:

Horrors!!!!!!! :rotfl2:

Well here's to one more sleep! :cool1::cool1::cool1: Your binder pages look beautiful and I am so happy you are almost, almost on your way. I can't believe your trip is finally here because it seemed so far away for the longest time. And all those changes......ugghhhhh!~ But all systems are go now!

:bounce:party:

Well when you start a PTR 11 months out, it IS a long ways away!

Can't forget the Canta Loopy! I just love the name of that one. And the leaping leprechaun too (though that could be scary!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter