Life After Marathons: A Running/barre3/Coffee/Life Journal

Great minds thing alike :)

Back when I was in college, calling didn't help. Sometimes you had to just show up.
But yeah, there are a million and one scheduling tools out there. Just use something that allows students to easily make appointments and confirm them by email. Ugh.

When I was in college we had to go to their office and sign up. That was even better than calling! LOL.

Back when I was in college, calling didn't help. Sometimes you had to just show up.
But yeah, there are a million and one scheduling tools out there. Just use something that allows students to easily make appointments and confirm them by email. Ugh.
At my first school they did everything online. My new school everything is done by phone...

At my first school they did everything online. My new school everything is done by phone...

So, the switching schools set you backwards in terms of technology. That's disappointing. Your new school needs to get with the times.

Free ice cream can always make your day better!

TRUTH!

Shoot, ice cream I pay for can make my day better, too. LOL

Also truth.

Updates I want to write over the next week or two:
- WDW Marathon Weekend - registration through a TA process
- Run as One 4M - Race Plans (weather's looking rainy and I have no idea what I want to wear)
- Marathon Weekend - early thoughts

Hopefully having them written here will mean that I get to at least one of these posts. I meant to do the TA one yesterday, but I was completely worn out when I got home. Long day.

Guys, guys, I have fun news.
Remember on Monday my train was cancelled? I got smart this morning and checked the SubwayTime app before I left the house. It said my train was scheduled to leave in 17 minutes (aka on-time, because I checked 17 minutes before the train was supposed to leave). Yay!

And then I got to the train station and they announced that due to congestion, my train was cancelled. Ugh. So I had to take the other train (unlike Monday, when I switched trains, I'm just staying on this train and taking my run-day (aka when I leave later) route to work). But its gonna be a long commute. And I'm pissed at the subway.

In other news.... my Stabucks boycott is probably gonna end today. I really need an iced latte.

Theoretical question:
If a Starbucks still seemed to have Gingerbread Lattes in April, is it okay to order one?
Asking for a friend.

Theoretical question:
If a Starbucks still seemed to have Gingerbread Lattes in April, is it okay to order one?
Asking for a friend.
Wait, what??? Starbucks has gingerbread? Or did? Confession: I've never been inside a real Starbucks. I may have to venture in one for a Disney you are here mug but I've just never been a fan of their coffee. But gingerbread is a game changer. Please don't banish me.:rolleyes1

Wait, what??? Starbucks has gingerbread? Or did? Confession: I've never been inside a real Starbucks. I may have to venture in one for a Disney you are here mug but I've just never been a fan of their coffee. But gingerbread is a game changer. Please don't banish me.:rolleyes1

You better hurry because they are getting rid of those mugs. :(

One of their holiday drinks is a Gingerbread Latte. It's the best. Highly recommended.
You can usually only get it during the holiday season, though.

You better hurry because they are getting rid of those mugs. :(

Wait ... what?
@LikelyLynae? Is this some sort of sick April fools joke?
What is happening???

DD28 (@LikelyLynae) sent me a link a while back about it. She is a Starbucks manager. I tagged her so she can answer this question properly, lol.
I’d think they’d keep the Disney ones. They just changed the designs and the seem to sell really well just from what I’ve seen. I have them all and just picked up all the tumblr version too.

I’d think they’d keep the Disney ones. They just changed the designs and the seem to sell really well just from what I’ve seen. I have them all and just picked up all the tumblr version too.

If they still have it, I need to look at the tumbler in January. I think I'm due for a new iced coffee cup soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter