Like It, Hate It, Never Tried It Before (Foods)

Love them, especially chocolate

Ho Ho/Texas Sheet Cake
hohocake.jpg

Like it! (btw the Simpson donuts sounds nice :goodvibes )

Ceasar's salad.

Like it! (btw the Simpson donuts sounds nice :goodvibes )

Ceasar's salad.

In 2007, some 7-Eleven stores were turned into Kwik-E-Marts, in order to promote The Simpsons Movie. I went to a "Kwik-E-Mart" in West Los Angeles, and there was a long line to get in. They had a Sheriff's Deputy at door who would only let a few people go in at a time. But it was worth the wait; the store actually sold Simpsons stuff, like Pink Donuts, Buzz Cola, KrustyOs, or Squishees. The donuts tasted really good! :) I only wish I could have taken more pictures, though. My camera ran out of film :(

donut1.jpg

l.jpg

Like it :)

Cobb Salad.

In 2007, some 7-Eleven stores were turned into Kwik-E-Marts, in order to promote The Simpsons Movie. I went to a "Kwik-E-Mart" in West Los Angeles, and there was a long line to get in. They had a Sheriff's Deputy at door who would only let a few people go in at a time. But it was worth the wait; the store actually sold Simpsons stuff, like Pink Donuts, Buzz Cola, KrustyOs, or Squishees. The donuts tasted really good! :) I only wish I could have taken more pictures, though. My camera ran out of film :(

donut1.jpg

l.jpg

I read somewhere that they were going to turn some stores across the US into Kwik-E-Marts to promote the movie. As I am not from there I hadn't had the chance to visit one and never stumbled upon any pictures.

So thank you very much .:goodvibes

Like it.

Chef's salad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter