Lime Green Mickey Heads---you've ruined me!!!

pbnjrockette

<font color=limegreen>obsessed by the lime....<br>
I'm officially over the edge. I stopped at Home Depot today in the rain (still 89 days til we leave) and got my lime green mickey heads. Oh.... are....they.... so..... cute!!!!!! I had no idea! I'm still not sure why lime green (sure somebody will tell me!) But now I want them in all the colors to plaster all over everything!

Why is this happening to a full-grown, formally sane adult?????????

I saw the thread where this actually started about 2003 believe it or not. Now I have lost the location of it :confused3 Anyway someone thought it would be a great idea for people who post here to wear the LGMHPC while at WDW so they would be recognized by other fellow DISSERS. It exploded from there into putting them on their resort windows, etc. It was called the scret green club, but now I can't find it anymore after all that I have invested.
LimeyMobile.jpg
You would have to see the posts to understand the FOCKER I'm watching you thing. It was absolutely hillarious to read through. If I find I will forward.

pbnjrockette said:
I'm officially over the edge. I stopped at Home Depot today in the rain (still 89 days til we leave) and got my lime green mickey heads. Oh.... are....they.... so..... cute!!!!!! I had no idea! I'm still not sure why lime green (sure somebody will tell me!) But now I want them in all the colors to plaster all over everything!

Why is this happening to a full-grown, formally sane adult?????????

Noway...I'm from NJ as well. Dh asked me to go to Home Depot tonight in the rain and guess what we got? Lime green Mickey heads! Alien green!!! Too funny! :rotfl:

My sides are splitting :rotfl2: I've been reading all the original LGMHPC posts. I'm convinced that I have lost my mind but am in good company. Thanks for the giggles (and I think it will be impossible to get 500 posts by December...)

Has anyone ever been caught 'collecting' Lime Green Mickeys from Home Depot ???? I think I could explain a few but more than 5 or 6 and I'd be hauled away for sure.

pbnjrockette said:
Has anyone ever been caught 'collecting' Lime Green Mickeys from Home Depot ???? I think I could explain a few but more than 5 or 6 and I'd be hauled away for sure.
I got shooed away by a HD employee....they have a big sign up that "these are not stickers..please take only one" and i was trying to be all stealthy..didnt work. and you can get to 500 posts before december ..easy. I am nearly there and have only been round here a month or so. Course i am addicted and completly crazy...but :confused3

I have been in HD so much lately, we are selling our house. Every time I go I snag a bunch. I have been asked a few times if I need assistance. Just grab the brochures for the different rooms and look around for a minute. I usually grab some other colors for the kids so they don't ask for the Alien Green ones. I usually take a bunch each time and have never been stopped.

I'm so bad :blush: I just made my fiance go into HD with me and I got em!! :bounce: Not only did I get the alien green, I took them in all colors. Why do I feel so guilty? :rotfl:

I stopped by and picked a few up for my upcoming trip.

Just gotta figure out how to show them.

I'm so bad :blush: I just made my fiance go into HD with me and I got em!! :bounce: Not only did I get the alien green, I took them in all colors. Why do I feel so guilty? :rotfl:

Ever since I told my daughter that we were going to Disney World, she has been collecting the Mickey shaped paint samples. She tells me they are her "project." She tapes them to the paper she steals from my computer desk and colors all around them. She then tapes them to the walls. It's so cute, and I love the color names.

My sides are splitting :rotfl2: I've been reading all the original LGMHPC posts. I'm convinced that I have lost my mind but am in good company. Thanks for the giggles (and I think it will be impossible to get 500 posts by December...)

What happens at 500 posts?

Help Please does anyone have a picture of these things I can get at HD so i can go to my HD and buy them?????

You can't miss them in the Paint section!! and you definatly can't miss the ALIEN GREEN color! They are regular free paint sample cards... just in mickey shape

I got a big stack of them a few weeks ago and I was so nervous doing it.:scared1:

What I did was get a couple of the brochures, then take the stack of Mickey Heads and stick them inside the brochure. I got a couple of other brochures and a few regular paint chips to pretend I'm interested in painting other colors. :lmao: Then I stuck the whole thing in DD's diaper bag.

I was so sure they were going to fall or or they were going to want to see what was in there, but I walked right out the door. I wish I needed something else that day so I wouldn't feel guilty, but I didn't. I left a huge bunch of LGMHs behind so I feel better that I didn't take ALL of them.

I make DH and his friend go get mine ;) I only went myself once and I made sure I grabbed the brochure for the Tink room cause one of the colors for the room in "alien green".

I actually have the alien green paint here! I did the kids bathroom with Nemo stuff, as per their request. There is some alien green and the tigger orange for some of the accents. NOW what to do with it..............:idea:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter