Limited Time Magic January 21-26

I am sooo sad! We just got back from WDW last night and Scrooge is my hubby's favorite character. Darn!

I have a slide (some of you young ones may not know what that is;) ) of me with the three little pigs, and one with Robin Hood, from 1976. I haven't seen them since. Certainly a great opportunity if you love the characters and can swing it.

Meet and greet with Donald, Daisy, Chip n Dale in Canada at Epcot. "Winter Wonderland" Jan 14-20

I've seen your posts for a long time and I always thought what a nice thing to do especially if if first time planners/visitors were fortunate enough to find you

As a local though I never took advantage of your knowledge being blessed I can & do go whenever I want with a very laid back attitude

Time for long overdue kudos to you Kenny because as a night worker I can now bring a change of clothes and head over to EPCOT or MK wherever direction you point me in
:goodvibes

I was little maybe 6 y/o with memories of the original MM Club so I am very happy especially if I can get pictures with Clara & Horace I plan to hang them in my horse barn

Ruthie

I'm missing it by ONE day! Oh well--luck of the draw I guess.
Still sounds like fun....

I've seen your posts for a long time and I always thought what a nice thing to do especially if if first time planners/visitors were fortunate enough to find you

As a local though I never took advantage of your knowledge being blessed I can & do go whenever I want with a very laid back attitude

Time for long overdue kudos to you Kenny because as a night worker I can now bring a change of clothes and head over to EPCOT or MK wherever direction you point me in
:goodvibes

I was little maybe 6 y/o with memories of the original MM Club so I am very happy especially if I can get pictures with Clara & Horace I plan to hang them in my horse barn

Ruthie

Thanks Ruthie, that's very nice of you! Please tell your child serving in the Marine Corp thank you from me!

Thanks Ruthie, that's very nice of you! Please tell your child serving in the Marine Corp thank you from me!

You're welcome and I will and thank you for not assuming a son in saying that
although actually DD and DSIL both Majors USMC Very Proud
of the both
:)

I have a slide (some of you young ones may not know what that is;) ) of me with the three little pigs, and one with Robin Hood, from 1976. I haven't seen them since. Certainly a great opportunity if you love the characters and can swing it.

I was going to say the same thing, I thought I had slides or pics of me and my brother with the Robin Hood crew circa late 70's, early 80's. So I went and looked, turns out it was Brer Fox and Brer Rabbit! lol Oh how the mind plays tricks on us :)

8381202035_995fdae9ff.jpg

(Brother was crying cause our mom had bobby-pinned our ears on and Brer Fox had tried to take the hat off, not knowing lol)

I just left WDW yesterday and missed the LTM for today. :worried: My husband was still there though, he said it was snowing in Canada but the line for the characters was so long he couldn't even see who they were. Oh well, maybe next trip!

Love Robin Hood, one of the most underrated Disney movies.

And I do have a picture of my daughters with Prince John. This was back in 1993.

21a.jpg

I can't wait for this! I will be there the first day and probably one other day. I've met some of the characters that are scheduled but I'm excited to meet the ones that I haven't met yet.

MVMCP is really a must-go event, we loved it. And I had to get the pic, it was our 5th anniversary and Scrooge is DH's hero. So of course I uploaded it to FB and tagged him in it hehe. Hubs says this has been his dream since he was 8...

It must be a guy thing. DH used to dress up as a businessman for Halloween when he was about 8. He's an accountant and LOVES Scrooge. We were also lucky enough to meet him at MVMCP this year.

Photo0970FourBySix.jpg

Are rare characters the only thing the new promotion will offer? Not knocking them, just curious.

I like the Limited time magic promotion. Other promotions were interesting when they were announced but with this it's interesting each time a new week is announced. It reminds me of the year of a million dreams (not sure if I have that right) where we didn't expect anything but it was a fun perk when we were in the parks and a CM came up to give my daughter a pin. I will be very curious to hear what the Limited time magic is when we go in the fall and since we will be there for half of one week and most of the next, maybe we'll overlap into two different LTMs. I think disney did well with this one.

this is terrible! Robin Hood is my husband's favorite Disney movie and we miss it by a week :'(

I really hope that they do some more of these "long lost friends" weeks throughout the year, I think they'll be the ones people most want to go for, and hopefully they'll release them more in advance!

I'm REALLY hoping they'd bring out someone like Meg, or Hercules, or BERT! Those are all characters that they HAVE people who are "friends" with already, thanks to Fantasmic and Parades, it wouldn't be much training.

In a dream world I'd like to see Lottie, from PaTF, or like, ALL the fairies, but that's not going to happen anytime soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter